Stayed here for a wedding. Booked 4 rooms for family members. Friendly caring staff went out of their way to provide a few bits for our 11 month old grandaughter in next room making her parents life a bit easier.
Reception were happy to arrange taxis for guests to the wedding and on one evening arranged a meal for 17 in the restuarant.
We have family in Glenrothes and normally use the travelodge on the other side of the road but will be premier Inn from now on as could not fault the rooms or the service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier Inn Glenrothes is a great hotel for Leisure or Business trips. For leisure trips why not visit the National Trust for Scotland's Falkland Palace, or feed some deer at the Scottish Deer centre. Slightly further afield there is the historic town of St Andrews, and also Anstruther where the best fish and chips are served in Fife. For business trips we are close to Diageo and 10 minutes from the centre of Kirkcaldy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Glenrothes Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glenrothes Hotel Glenrothes
- Premier Inn Glenrothes Hotel Scotland