“Rothes halls”
Review of Rothes Halls

Rothes Halls
Ranked #4 of 20 things to do in Glenrothes
More attraction details
Owner description: Rothes Halls is an entertainment and conference venue located right in the centre of Glenrothes, adjoining the Kingdom Shopping Centre. Its vibrant programme includes popular music, big-name comedy, drama, dance and children's shows. Uniquely in Fife, Rothes Halls can stage large-scale, site-specific theatre productions. Also contains library, gallery space and popular cafe.
Reviewed August 16, 2014

I visit the Rothes hall for lunch it is amazing value for money ,theatre acts are first class have booked a further 3 events acoustics are good in the theatre . Staff are always pleasant and helpful .you can book an evening meal with your theatre tickets at a cost of £10 superb have never found anything negative concerning the Rothes halls ! well done Glenrothes !

1  Thank elzaf6

Reviewed June 30, 2014

I am a member of this rock choir, and it is just so much fun. Really intense learning, we learn roughly a song each week so now I can sing along instead of doing a billy Connelly version of them or putting in the odd hummmm . Rothes halls is a great venue for fifers as it is easy to get to from all the arts and paerts.

We had our annual concert there last Saturday and it was fab. We meet every Thursday at 8 pm and it is great. We were in abbey road studios in,any recording one of songs, what an amazing experience that was.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

I arrived in the morning with 32 ukeleles in my car and needed somewhere to put them because the school kids were walking to the event.

The staff were all very helpful, they met me with a smile, listened to my request, found a place to store the ukeleles for twenty mins, and helped me to get them safely out of the car. Nothing was a problem for them. The staff were all very organised and efficient, they all had their jobs and did them exceptionally well.

1  Thank Jane D
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Went to see Elio Pace who was doing the Billy Joel song book. Nice place, not too big if you don't like huge crowds!! Reasonably priced drinks @ the interval, or you can pre book a meal if you like.

1  Thank Carol G
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Great place for lunch that is adequately priced and presented. Dishes are varied and the hot offering is always worth sampling

1  Thank Daddymo