We came up to Glenrothes for a Tae Kwondo tournament and ended up one night in the Holiday Inn Express and another in Balgeddie House. Balgeddie has the edge although there really was nothing wrong with HIEx, which had more comfortable beds! Breakfast at Balgeddie was fantastic, full Scottish went down a treat! The facilities looked great too but didn't have time to try them. Another time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Balgeddie House Hotel is located on the outskirts of Glenrothes in central Fife. Whether your stay in Fife is for business or pleasure the Best Western Balgeddie House Hotel is the ideal home from home for your stay.Our tranquil setting in immaculate landscaped gardens combines modern facilities with "olde world" charm and we pride ourselves on value for money and a warm friendly atmosphere throughout your stay. Our Leisure Club - The Fountain Spa - is now Open. Our aim is to provide a complete Health & Leisure experience for our guests. Whether your aim is social, fitness, health related or simply relaxation we provide a service that will accommodate your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Balgeddie House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Balgeddie Hotel Glenrothes
- Best Western Balgeddie House Hotel Glenrothes, Scotland