We stopped here for two nights this weekend, I had a twin and a double booked!.
Good sized rooms, both with a good size bathroom with a bath and a shower.
Clean and well equipped rooms.
Nice leisure facility's including a swimming pool.
Lovely gardens would be great in the summer.
The food in the restaurant we had was good for hotel food.
My room faced the front and was at the very top so had the window open as the room was very warm! They tend to do a lot of weddings and its very noisy on the front of the hotel, now you can't really blam the hotel for some drunk loud mouthed guests ( maybe most of us have been guilty of that at some point) so maybe ask for a room overlooking the back. Saying this it still wouldn't stop me from staying here agin!.
Next the staff we encounterd.
Now this is only a small criticism really and maybe a little petty!
But overall the staff were fantastic.
Here it comes! Breakfast on the Saturday was a joy from the first step into the room until we left an hour later. Now I never managed to get her name but a young blond lady was so good in that room she made your breakfast a pleasure? I did ask if she was working on the Sunday (she couldn't remember this early in the morning) because I was going to leave a nice tip! Wish I had given it to her on the sat now!.
Sunday was totally the opposite! There was only a couple of staff on, i know it was Sunday morning and no one likes working on a weekend but come on a smile and a word wouldnt hurt, couldn't wait to get out of the room! They weren't rude but come on at least try and smile cost you all your tip.pehaps they could take some lessons from the bright and bubbly blond from sat! Petty but I needed to say it?
Well run hotel and wouldn't hesitate to stay again thank you for a pleasant stay!.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Balgeddie House Hotel is located on the outskirts of Glenrothes in central Fife. Whether your stay in Fife is for business or pleasure the Best Western Balgeddie House Hotel is the ideal home from home for your stay.Our tranquil setting in immaculate landscaped gardens combines modern facilities with "olde world" charm and we pride ourselves on value for money and a warm friendly atmosphere throughout your stay. Our Leisure Club - The Fountain Spa - is now Open. Our aim is to provide a complete Health & Leisure experience for our guests. Whether your aim is social, fitness, health related or simply relaxation we provide a service that will accommodate your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Balgeddie House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Balgeddie Hotel Glenrothes
- Best Western Balgeddie House Hotel Glenrothes, Scotland