We stayed for one night with our 5 month old baby. When we arrived the room was set up with a sofa bed not a cot (we'd booked through a 3rd party and the request had not been passed through). Before we had even gotten to the room the reception staff had arranged for the room to be re-configured, and it was done in a couple of mins.
They were also very helpful with directions, and generally very friendly and polite.
We weren't expecting breakfast, but we were pleasantly suprised when it was included (not to mention the free wifi)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the edge of the town of Glenrothes, within easy reach of Edinburgh, Perth and historic St Andrews the Express by Holiday Inn Glenrothes is the ideal choice for guests looking for a hotel in the heart of Fife. The hotel is 20 miles from the Forth Bridge via the A911 and the M90, giving easy access to Edinburgh, Glasgow and the South.The hotel has just undergone renovations and provides a modern and fresh communal area for guests. This includes a lounge area where we welcome guests to our hotel bar and to watch our widescreen tv featuring Sky Sports.We are a small hotel with a friendly, family feel perfect for business, sole and family travellers. For any more information please contact the hotel directly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Glenrothes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Glenrothes
- Holiday Inn Glenrothes
- Glenrothes Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Glenrothes Scotland