Room was OK although bed wasn't very comfy so I didn't sleep well & got back ache (something I don't normally suffer from). The window didn't open & we had a view of a brick wall. There was a free-standing air conditioning unit which was effective but very noisy. Too noisy to leave on overnight.
Meals in the restaurant were great although there was some confusion over the 10% discount to residents which wasn't applied to our bill. Breakfasts were very good. The same CD seemed to be played constantly in the restaurant which became annoying after a while.
Things to do nearby include: Stirling Castle with excellent guided tours, Falkirk Wheel, Callendar House (Falkirk), Andrew Carnegie Birthplace Museum, Dunfermline Abbey, Pittencrieff Park & much, much more.
We stayed for 3 nights on a Groupon deal. Good value for money and so much to do in the area that we need to go again despite this being our 3rd visit to Dunfermline. We're already planning our next visit but will stay longer and not at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rooms at 29 Bruce Street is a boutique 17 bedroom hotel and entertainment complex. The Hotel offers affordable luxury and first class entertainment situated in the city centre of Dunfermline. All bedrooms have en-suite facilities, satellite tv, dvd players and high speed internet access. With adjoining nightclub and authentic Italian restaurant we believe we offer something to suit all tastes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rooms at 29 Bruce Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rooms At 29 Bruce Street Hotel Dunfermline
- Rooms At 29 Bruce Street Dunfermline, Scotland