Stayed here for a few nights while visiting family in the area. Managed to get a refurbished room which was lovely. The reception staff were very polite and helpful. The bed was very comfortable and there is a large TV screen on the wall which is much better than the wee ones you used to get. The room was spotless and very quiet. It's situated in a great place with lots of places to eat and there is also a bowling alley, crazy golf Park and cinema to occupy your time. The only complaint Was the temperature control which was stuck at 22 degrees and was a bit too hot during the night but as soon as we mentioned to reception they were getting it fixed. Deffo stay again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will not get bored staying at Premier Inn Dunfermline. Situated within a leisure park, there is plenty to do including bowling, cinema and crazy golf, not to mention all the restaurants to choose from. Premier Inn Dunfermline is also a short 30 minute journey from Edinburgh, surrounded by good bus and rail links. Dunfermline Town itself has a beautiful Abbey at its center and Andrew Carnegie's Birthplace Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Dunfermline Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dunfermline Hotel Dunfermline
- Premier Inn Dunfermline Hotel Scotland