Stayed here for one night after flying in from Thailand and getting stuck in Amsterdam overnight at the airport. With jet lag and tired from the airport stay we needed a good nights sleep and thats exactly what we got. In bed for 9pm and up at 11am!
The staff were friendly and the room was quiet and clean.
They have a pub next door for meals and nearby they have a variety of eating places. Dunfermline Town just a 5 min drive, the hotel is just off the motorway and ideal for travelers.
We would stay again, you know exactly what you are going to get.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will not get bored staying at Premier Inn Dunfermline. Situated within a leisure park, there is plenty to do including bowling, cinema and crazy golf, not to mention all the restaurants to choose from. Premier Inn Dunfermline is also a short 30 minute journey from Edinburgh, surrounded by good bus and rail links. Dunfermline Town itself has a beautiful Abbey at its center and Andrew Carnegie's Birthplace Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Dunfermline Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dunfermline Hotel Dunfermline
- Premier Inn Dunfermline Hotel Scotland