Pitbauchlie House Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Holiday Inn Express Dunfermline(Dunfermline)(Great Value!)
$58
$133
$81
$80
$73
Davaar House Hotel and Restaurant(Dunfermline)(Great Value!)
$138
$115
The Guildhall & Linen Exchange Hotel(Dunfermline)(Great Value!)
$57
  • Restaurant
$65
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Dunfermline(Dunfermline)(Great Value!)
Balmule House(Dunfermline)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbistro restaurantbusiness stayfunction roombit datedtrouser pressgammon steakbar pricescheck in was quicklovely hotelbirthday mealfriendly receptionistkippersboth nightswould highly recommend this hotelmain coursestayed one nighttea and coffee making facilities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 13, 2009

My wife and I stayed at The Pitbauchlie House Hotel for an overnight 12/06/09 for my best mate's wedding and it was nothing else but superb. Our room (256) was huge and spotless and the massive bed was just great. Large flat screen TV and everything you need except air con. The service was first class and the food was excellent. I would recommend this hotel without a doubt and when we return to Dunfermline, this is where we will be staying. Simply fantastic!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 26, 2009

This was a three day break for a group of naval apprentices reminiscing about their time at Rosyth 50 years ago.
The Hotel fulfilled all our expectations, The Staff were very friendly and efficient, the service and food were both up to a high standard. The rooms were comfortable, quiet and clean. The hotel was well placed for visiting both Edinburgh and surrounding areas.
I would have no hesitation in recommending this Hotel to anybody.

• Stayed: May 2009
Reviewed March 16, 2009

Stayed at the Pitbauchlie for the first time on a recommendation by a friend while attending a family birthday party and I have to say a big thank you to them as it was one of the best hotels I've been to. We recieved a very warm welcome and were delighted with our room that was nice, bright and clean. On our first night we ate in the restaurant and enjoyed a lovely dinner and were looked after well by very friendly staff. We then had one or two cocktails in the bar, my only complaint is I couldn't try them all! Our family party the next day was a great success thanks to the staff who couldn't have been more attentive. Great hotel, great staff, we will definately be back.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 12, 2008

I chose this hotel on booking.com
Rates were reasonable and the staff was very nice and helpful. Yeah, I don't understand the negative reviews below, but my experience was very good. The food wasn't always 5 star, but overall edible and tasty. The rooms were somewhat small, but I could care less about that. It was clean and that is all that matters. Good and fast room service too! The outside was lovely, the inside was very nice. I really liked the dining area with the bar as well. Overall a great experience!

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed May 6, 2008

I stayed in the hotel as i was attending a wedding in the hotel. First impressions of the hotel was that it looked nice if not abit 'tired'. Reception area was nice and receptionist was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were adequate but, not what i thought they would be like. For the money i paid i thought they would have been abit nicer. The room was clean enough but dated. The best thing about our stay was the food, the food was lovely and came in big portions so would definately recommend the restaurant.

Stayed: May 2008