“Good indian restaurant”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
scotland
“Good indian restaurant”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Booked a party of 13 at ashiqs on saturday the restaurant was busy but we found the food and the service to be fine Would recommend this restaurant if you are in the area.

• Visited May 2013

Dunfermline, United Kingdom
“Great wee restaurant!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

Myself & husband had a lovely wee date night to ourselves here. It was a last min booking but we managed to get a table fine on a sat night. We really enjoyed our meal and the service was good, all the staff were really friendly. The food was amazing, full of flavour and colour. I have walked past it so many times and never really noticed it, but its well worth a vist. We will defo be back.

1 Thank Christine S
Scotland
“Amazing Value Buffet”
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

The Buffet in only £9.95 Sunday to Thursday. It's not to expensive the rest of the time either though. My friend is a really fussy eater and he enjoyed it. The waiters are really friendly.

2 Thank Sucioperro
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing . X”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

This place has new owners and despite being under same name its totally different the food is different better may I add, the staff are a friendly and look like there happy to work there .I recommend this restaurant to everyone .

1 Thank specialkid
Fife
“Ohhh I miss the Serena”
Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

Our local beloved I Indian takeaway has shut down, so we were looking for a new take away to try.
I had the Egyptian kebab.. looked like it had been boiled and NO FLAVOUR whatsoever.. my partner had ceylonese curry... It was a Korma with extra chilli, lamb tikka starter also very disappointing. Given that Indian take out is not cheap my disappointment is without measure.