“Best curry I've had in a while”
Review of Everest Inn

Everest Inn
Ranked #1 of 206 Restaurants in Dunfermline
Cuisines: Indian, Nepali
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We have achieved a reputation for excellent cuisine and fine dining. Our food is prepared with the finest fresh herbs, spices and fresh produce available. You can enjoy the very best of Indian and Nepalese cuisine prepared by individual chefs with a touch of the unexpected. The very best of the worlds wines await your arrival and traditional desserts to enhance your dinner. We are waiting to welcome you!
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I was visiting friends in Dunfermline and my friend suggested we try this place out. I like to think of myself as being a bit of a curry connoisseur and love trying different undian restauraunts. Take my word for it, this place serves a delicious curry. The flavours in the sauce were amazing. I will definitely be returning next time I'm through in Dunfermline.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

A group of 8 of us visited here last Friday. The food was absolutely wonderful. We shared garlic and peshwari naan, together with lemon, coconut and mushroom rice. I had the mixed kebab and amar chicken followed by gulab jamun for sweet. The house red is an excellent accompaniment to your meal. I'd recommend booking.

The waiter was polite and attentive, and there was no long wait for food.

You need go nowhere else for beautiful Indian and Nepalese food.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Been using the Everest for a few years now, would highly recommend to anyone. Consistently great food and outstanding service.

Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

My family love this restaurant for both sitting in and takeaway. We are never disappointed with the quality and unlike other reviewers we've found the staff very attentive.

Try the paneer tandoori starter with charred vegetables and the curried fish dishes are beautifully delicate and oh so yummy.

We wouldn't go anywhere else.

1  Thank zimboandcaz
Reviewed February 1, 2013

My first visit to the Everest inn was after reading an excellent review in a national paper, the 'Scotsman' I think, and I have to agree entirely with the review
I've dined in several times since and also made use of their fast and efficient home delivery service and the standard has always been maintained.
In the restaurant the food is excellent, the service is both friendly and efficient and the choice more varied than is the norm.
Regards home delivery, the house thali offers choices from the entire menu, is excellent value and has never failed to arrive piping hot and within a couple of minutes of the stated delivery time.
It's only a couple of minutes from the town centre and well worth making the trip, you won't be dissappointed.

1  Thank BobG_Fife