“Excellent food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 21, 2013

We have been to this restaurant on many occasions since it opened in 2011 and each time the quality of the food has been superb. The lunch and dinner menu is huge and everything we have tried has been very tasty. We have also been to the Sunday buffet and although it is not the biggest, the food is of a high standard.
All staff are very friendly and efficient, keep up the good work!

Reviewed March 16, 2013

My Wife, Daughters and I just had an absolutely fantastic meal in this Indian restaurant, we come from the west end of Glasgow, so are spoiled for good curry houses, but this one is right up with the best of them, can't wait until we find ourselves through in Fife again, so we can again sample the delights of this great Indian.

Incredible food, great service, spotlessly clean what more do you want from a restaurant.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Went here for lunch today- a very varied choice- food excellent- service VG.Restaurant has good decor and a nice ambience.Service friendly and helpful but not intrusive. Very good price for lunch -especially considering the large portions. Highly recommended for lunch if you are in the Dalgety Bay area.

1  Thank harbourplaceman
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Came here after seeing the reviews and I'm really disappointed.

I've eaten curry what feels like a million times and I've far better and more authentic almost everywhere I've been. The service was slow and it wasn't busy.

Sorry but the reviews here aren't a true reflection or I wasn't given the same service and food as the other guys.

3  Thank DundeeMart
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Really good curry, one of best I have had. Good value for money too. Tasty and exactly as described, always busy so well worth booking.

1  Thank benlexie