“Good fun for teenagers”

Adventure Golf Island
Ranked #3 of 11 Fun & Games in Dunfermline
More attraction details
Owner description: Now everyone can enjoy Scotland's first 'Florida style' Indoor and Outdoor Adventure Golf Complex at Fife Leisure Park, Dunfermline. Putt your way amidst Waterfalls, Fountains, Palm Trees, Tiki Huts and a Pirate Ship. Play Inside Europe’s Only fully floodlit mini golf Dome and enjoy playing outside in the sunshine around the fully landscaped Treasure Island course.Are you looking for a competitive, enjoyable day out for you, your friends or family? Somewhere original and exciting for that first date or the opportunity to be the toast of your work mates? Then why not come along to Adventure Golf Island! Months of gloating could be yours by sinking that winning putt on the 18th. You are sure to love it, whether you are an expert golfer or have never held a club before!Only 5 mins from the Forth Road Bridge. The perfect day out near Edinburgh for families, couples, birthday parties and team building events! You will love it!
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Parking is avaiable and free. Staff friendly and helpful. Crazy Golf course is pretty much what you would expect from Florida-style, and quite good fun. Needs a bit of maintenance though.
We took 4 teenages and they enjoyed it very much. Takes around 50 mins to do one course. There are two courses if you wish to do this twice. Drinks and snacks are avilable for sale.

All reviews
in 25 reviews
"round"
in 34 reviews

Reviewed July 11, 2013

We went up to Adventure Golf as the kids were harping on about it. I am afraid once you have done it it loses its appeal a bit. It hasn't been there long and it is really showing signs of wear and tear. I am going to sit on the fence a little as it is good for a one off but leave it a long time between visits. A little over priced.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

I came here with my grandsons to play some golf while we were waiting for McDonalds to get less busy. The staff were very friendly and the course was fun to play on. The staff also made my grandsons competitive by offering a Mars bar to the winner!

Overall I would say that our day was good, and we will return for another round, hopefully when the weather gets better!

2  Thank Edith M
Reviewed April 14, 2013

went on a date here with husband and wasn't really our thing. i reckon maybe that's just us though and not really the attractions fault.... too cold. boring. im more of a cinema person lol

See more reviews
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I purchased a Groupon voucher for a round of mini golf and an hour ice skating for a treat for myself and my 3 children.

What can I say, we had a fantastic time! The courses were not to difficult or to easy and for an outdoor facility it was well maintained and had a good quality feel to it.

The ice rink was really good fun, however it did take 20 minutes to get used to it. The staff informed me of this and they were more than happy to give us some hints and tips on how to skate. Some people have left reviews saying it was rubbish, I would totally disagree with that. If you put the effort in and listened to the staff you would of had as much fun as we did. It was clearly mentioned in the Groupon terms and conditions that the ice rink was synthetic as well as the dimensions. Those who are complaining about it, perhaps you should read what you are buying before you press the 'purchase' button.

It was definately worth the money and we were even given a voucher for 20% off at Chiquitos when we finished.

Overall we had a fantastic day out and I would definitely recommend it.

1  Thank GDewar23