All reviews hot tub lbtie lodge relaxing break chicken coop fresh eggs rose petals chickens and ducks self catering cant wait million miles will defo be back great weekend fantastic stay night stay bed was very comfortable home from home stayed for nights
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I think this was our 4th time at Yellowscott, 1st time however with more than just my wife & I. Stayed in Lomond 9 between 22-27 July and it was absolutely fantastic as ever!

We were away for my Birthday, with other family members who had never been before and they were in awe of how gorgeous and luxurious the cabins are!

Clean and tidy as ever, hot tub phenomenal, luxury shower was a treat too!

Never got as nice weather as the previous week in July but managed 1 BBQ and sitting in the hot tub in the middle of a thunderstorm is an experience!

Needless to say, we WILL be back, hopefully before this year is out!

Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank SCF_83
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We have visited Yellowscott for Valentines weekend the past two years staying in two different Lomond lodges and I can't think of a single complaint! They are so perfectly decorated, unique and those hot tubs are just the icing on the cake!

I challenge anyone to find a better value holiday in the Scottish countryside in such high quality lodges that also have a hot tub!

We will see you again in February!

Date of stay: February 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank PapaDug
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Stayed in Ochil 8 for 3 days with my boyfriend! WOW, the pictures you see are lovely but you will still be blown away when you see actually get there. The lodge itself seemed double the size to what I was expecting. Complete luxury all the way through the lodge, everything ready to go for us arriving and might I add to a very high standard as everything was so clean and fresh all the way through!
If you are looking for a quiet, relaxing few days away, this is the place to go with plenty to do a short drive away!
Cannot praise this place enough!

P.s. if you are an animal lover, Charlie and Lola the Dalmatians will definitely steal your heart!!!

Date of stay: July 2013
2  Thank Linzw1212
Reviewed July 17, 2013

After staying in lomond 6 in January and booking this week for August I feel the need to tell people how much I completely love this place !! If your looking for a nice romantic getaway to do nothing but relax in each others company and chill out in the hot tub it's the best place to be !! Nothing beats the heat of the hot tub againswd the cold night !!! The lodge had everything you need plus more !! I even felt the urge to use the coffee maker when I don't drink coffee !! I was told about this place from a friend who has recently used the cabins again for the second time and could not fault them !! I cannot wait to come up this month , trying out lomond 4 and I'm sure it won't disappoint ! Also looking forward to company from Charlie and Lola as I'm leaving my puppy at home !! Book book book but leave space for me as I am looking at booking again !!

Date of stay: January 2013
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Just spent three wonderful days here. Th lodge was immaculate and very comfy. It was great having the extra feature of the hot tub. Can't wait to return. You can get fresh eggs from the chicken coop for breakfast. Stevie and Kat

Date of stay: June 2013
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank KatandStevieC