All reviews hot tub massage chair lbtie lodge lomond lodge self catering relaxing break fresh eggs chicken coop four poster bed lovely lodge rose petals chickens and ducks cant wait fantastic weekend my partners birthday night break living room
Reviewed July 17, 2013

After staying in lomond 6 in January and booking this week for August I feel the need to tell people how much I completely love this place !! If your looking for a nice romantic getaway to do nothing but relax in each others company and chill out in the hot tub it's the best place to be !! Nothing beats the heat of the hot tub againswd the cold night !!! The lodge had everything you need plus more !! I even felt the urge to use the coffee maker when I don't drink coffee !! I was told about this place from a friend who has recently used the cabins again for the second time and could not fault them !! I cannot wait to come up this month , trying out lomond 4 and I'm sure it won't disappoint ! Also looking forward to company from Charlie and Lola as I'm leaving my puppy at home !! Book book book but leave space for me as I am looking at booking again !!

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Just spent three wonderful days here. Th lodge was immaculate and very comfy. It was great having the extra feature of the hot tub. Can't wait to return. You can get fresh eggs from the chicken coop for breakfast. Stevie and Kat

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KatandStevieC
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Top class lodge, cosy, homely but feels special. This is our second trip here and can't wait to get back. Ideal place for the whole family to relax and spend quality time together. Even ourvdogclovesbit. Hot tub fab. Be back soon.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Just had 4 night break in Lomond 3 Lodge. Everything was great, our lodge was clean, well presented and ready for our arrival. Great location for travellling out and about or walking in the hills or around the Lochs. Hot tub was brilliant chillin out in the evening after a busy day.
Would recommend staying here to anyone who wants a relaxing break.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank WarsopStu
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Just back from a lovely 3 night weekend and couldn't have had a better time. Everything was perfect, our lodge was clean, well presented and just as advertised, it was well equipped and Lynne & her team seem to have thought of everything.
The hot tub was bliss, the massage chair a wonderful extra and the bed was so comfortable
Yellow scott is easy to find, in a lovely location and accessible for restaurants and any activities people may want
Thanks again Lynne we will be back

Room Tip: There are lots of different lodges all of good quality
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple