“works do”

Cuisines: Italian, Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 12, 2013

the food was really good we were accommodated well, very small portions so take a starter as well, but very tasty and you get what you pay for so go for the 3 courses

There are newer reviews for Gratzi

Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

Lost count on the amount of times we have visited Gratzi, and every time we get served a great meal! My hubby is partial to a steak now and then and there is nowhere else he'd rather get one than here!!

Reviewed March 24, 2013

My son and I enjoyed a delicious meal here tonight. My son's fillet stake looked fantastic, and indeed he thoroughly enjoyed it; - he devoured the lot! I had a very nice chicken dish served with tasty veg. The only thing that perhaps could have been improved upon was, I feel, a lack of communication in choosing starters. I ordered mixed olives, and was brought a little bowl over. It seemed a little odd that I was given my starter before my son received his. I didn't give it too much thought, but then my son's starter arrived and so did mine. It was a huge bowl of olives! Had I been informed that a free portion of olives would be given, I would have ordered a different starter. Small criticism really. We enjoyed our meal very much. The service was perfect and the bill very reasonable. One of the best places to eat in Dunfermline. The decor, setting etc is very comfortable too. Will be back!

Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

Been here a few times now and never disappointed. Normally a bit quiet but a good atmosphere on a Saturday night. Although my favourite night is a tapas Tuesday. There is a. Lot more choice if tapas that night and that's what I most enjoy there

Reviewed February 12, 2013

We had a lovely meal here. The food was really tasty and the service was good. The staff were friendly and attentive. Also very reasonably priced. i would recommend it and I will be back!