“Superb Breakfast”

Cuisines: British, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 11, 2013

We popped in here after attending to some early morning business at an adjacent office.
The food we had (hot filled rolls, sausage, black pudding etc) was top notch.
The manager (owner?) is a real character. Very pleasant chap whom we had a great laugh with and his service was faultless, ensuring we had everything we needed and ensuring it was to our liking.
Will definitely return soon.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

I do like this place, the only down side for me:
someone in the kitchen must really love peppers: they're in the basic side salad (and don't expect any tomatoes), make most of the veg & bean burger, there's also mexican chilli on the menu which I suspect (no veg option so can't try it) was only put there so they can cook more peppers!

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Me and my girlfriend were looking for somewhere local to go for breakfast and came across this little gem. Excellent location, friendly staff, superb food and to top it off fair prices.

Highly recommended!

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Visited on a Saturday afternoon. Friendly helpful staff which was a great positive! Waitress straight out with kids colouring books and crayons and little peoples cutlery! Very refreshing! Samples of the soup of the day. Best kids meal (sausage chips and beans £2.95 beans extra 35p) I have seen in a long time looked really tasty and well presented and obviously order. Surprised I havent found this wee gem before but will definately be back! Hats off to the guy taking orders - pleasant, cheery and nothing a problem!

Reviewed August 4, 2013

We have been to this café a few times and have never been disappointed. The staff are very friendly and the food is very tasty. Today I had probably the best chilli baked potato I have ever had. Very flavoursome. My hubby had a lovely pizza.