Review Highlights
Fantastic and thourghly enjoyable.

We went on the hovercrafts and shot rifles. Both had an amazing time and John was very good at... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Craig R
via mobile
Fantastic experience and wide range of activities

Fantastic time here, doing both hovercrafting and rifle shooting on the range. So many other... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
David S
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Dunfermline
from $599.81
from $46.34
from $463.37
More Info
All reviews quad biking clay pigeon shooting stag do rifle shooting great fun activity centres scottish countryside well worth a visit hover crafting graham winner craic competition skills prize scotland
Selected filters
Reviewed September 18, 2018

Had arranged for a clay pigeon shooting experience via e-mail and a phone call. John Graham was our host that day and his enthusiasm for the sport was infectious. Of course, my husband and I made it a competition and, while I wasn't sure I'd be able to hit even one target, with John's directions and advice I was able to hit at least half of the targets. The Graham property is absolutely gorgeous and exactly what you picture in your mind when you think of Scottish countryside. Definitely a memorable experience and an activity that was quite different from the usual touristy attractions. While we did the clay pigeon shooting, Craigluscar Activities have several other fun activities available. Highly recommended. Thanks, John!

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank donjanetf
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Museum shows very interesting articles from local history and people .Lots of interactive displays .Loved seeing old clips of galas and local musicians ,Nazareth ,big country and Barbara Dickson ! Well worth a visit .Shop has good selection of souvenir s and cafe is good .

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank jennyb2551
Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

Rushed; low value for money; good theatrical elements with weak exhibits in between. £50 for family of 4 is extortion for what you get.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed March 30, 2018

My partner and I had a go at the rifle shooting, neither of us had held a rifle before.
John is the perfect host and made us feel comfortable. The rifle range is very professional. My partner started off with some very good shots albeit at my targets so I was ahead without firing a shot. After the practice run the serious stuff began. After some high concentration the competition went in my favour 94 to 93. My partner was adamant that my 8 was a 7 but John stood his ground and awarded me the winner. Thanks John for a very entertaining time.

Date of experience: March 2018
2  Thank colinf416
Reviewed March 16, 2018

We went to Craigluscar Activities Sat 10th March on a cold snowy day. We were quickly warmed up with not only the warm clothes provided by this centre but also the two John's and lady of this establishments personalities. Well set out activities and there was no rushing like many other of these activity centres do, to get you out quicker. I would highly recommend Craigluscar Activities, you will not be disappointed.

Date of experience: March 2018