Review Highlights
Fantastic experience and wide range of activities

Fantastic time here, doing both hovercrafting and rifle shooting on the range. So many other... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
David S
via mobile
Christmas Clay pigeon shooting

We had lovely morning clay pigeon shooting after Xmas. John was very patient showing myself... read more

Reviewed December 31, 2018
Horkana
Winchester, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Dunfermline
from $603.00
from $46.58
from $465.84
More Info
All reviews quad biking clay pigeon shooting stag do rifle shooting great fun activity centres scottish countryside well worth a visit hover crafting graham winner craic competition skills prize scotland
Selected filters
Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

Rushed; low value for money; good theatrical elements with weak exhibits in between. £50 for family of 4 is extortion for what you get.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed March 30, 2018

My partner and I had a go at the rifle shooting, neither of us had held a rifle before.
John is the perfect host and made us feel comfortable. The rifle range is very professional. My partner started off with some very good shots albeit at my targets so I was ahead without firing a shot. After the practice run the serious stuff began. After some high concentration the competition went in my favour 94 to 93. My partner was adamant that my 8 was a 7 but John stood his ground and awarded me the winner. Thanks John for a very entertaining time.

2  Thank colinf416
Reviewed March 16, 2018

We went to Craigluscar Activities Sat 10th March on a cold snowy day. We were quickly warmed up with not only the warm clothes provided by this centre but also the two John's and lady of this establishments personalities. Well set out activities and there was no rushing like many other of these activity centres do, to get you out quicker. I would highly recommend Craigluscar Activities, you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank mickdie
Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

Went here on a stag do, we did hover crafting and clay pigeon shooting. Very friendly welcome from everyone there, we were looked after from start to finish. Despite the bad weather all activities went ahead, and it actually added to the days craic. We split into 2 groups, 3 of us with John Jr, the other 2 with John senior, both were helpful and friendly throughout, though John senior seemed to get two Mr Magoo's when it came to the shooting! Would highly recommend going here and can't thank them enough for a great days activities

1  Thank Footprints761050
Reviewed November 27, 2017 via mobile

My partner and I visited Craigluscar Activities for Quad Biking and Rifle Shooting. Both were excellent! We were extremely lucky to have gone Quad Biking on a still, sunny day with snow covering the hills. The views we incredible and our guide was excellent and adjusted his pace to suit ours. It was my first time Quad Biking but I really got the hang of it during the hour. In a group of two of us it was a great way to learn.

The rifle shooting was something I never thought I would try. I had never fired a gun before and the idea terrified me but after a few practice shots I saw how safe it was and started to get into it. Even got a few Bulls eyes by the end!

We had such a wonderful day out and would highly recommend this place to everyone. The staff were so welcoming and friendly. We hope to be back soon!

Date of experience: November 2017