Review Highlights
Fantastic and thourghly enjoyable.

We went on the hovercrafts and shot rifles. Both had an amazing time and John was very good at... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Craig R
via mobile
Fantastic experience and wide range of activities

Fantastic time here, doing both hovercrafting and rifle shooting on the range. So many other... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
David S
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Dunfermline
from $599.81
from $46.34
from $463.37
More Info
All reviews quad biking clay pigeon shooting stag do rifle shooting great fun activity centres scottish countryside well worth a visit hover crafting graham winner craic competition skills prize scotland
Selected filters
Reviewed July 24, 2016

Full hour of quad biking through fields, dirt tracks, waist high grass and up and over hills. We had a gorgeous sunny day which made the views spectacular. Run by a family they prefer to take the same group out rather than mixing groups which was great. We also got time to take photos and get off our bikes to look at the views. Whilst out we spotted a hare and families of pheasants too. The bikes are easy to ride and our guide John was always on hand to help and checked on us regularly. I went with my boyfriend but this activity would also be great for team building or with a group of friends.

Date of experience: July 2016
2  Thank Jenna H
Reviewed July 8, 2016

I took my dad hover crafting as a birthday surprise and we had the most amazing day! The owners are so lovely and made our experience even better! The hover craft was very fun and we absolutely plan to go back again.

Date of experience: July 2016
1  Thank Laura T
Reviewed June 29, 2016

Did the hovercraft experience with my wife. Nothing like anything we've done before. Great fun and the owner was really warm and hospitable. Would definitely recommend.

Date of experience: June 2016
1  Thank HoeE1
Reviewed June 22, 2016

The weather was cold and bleak but this was the most fun you can have with a skirt and a fan :-) . the gent who was with us was great , he showed us how to pilot the hovercraft and some tips and before we knew it my girlfriend and I were flying up and down the field at quite a speed , once you get the hang of it which takes minutes its cheesy grins for the rest of your time there . top attraction and good to do something different. Defo go again

Date of experience: March 2016
2  Thank Robzx9
Reviewed May 24, 2016 via mobile

This is such a good place. Hovercrafting was such an experience, good work out too. What a fun and thrilling activity. We had clay pigeon shooting also. That was great for everyone in our group, everyone enjoyed it. We had such a laugh and wouldn't hesitate to book again if I'm down that way. I think it's value for money too. All the guys helping were really friendly and had great advice while we were doing the activities to improve. Really warm welcome from everyone involved.

Date of experience: May 2016