“Elvis tribute night”

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Grangemouth
Falmouth, Massachusetts
“Elvis tribute night”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Friendly and welcoming staff, especially Jean on reception and Lynsey, management, very attentive and professional... Birthday surprise night for friend, nothing was too much trouble for these ladies - we'd organised cake and they saw to the rest....Meal was good value and good choices... Elvis (Paul Thorpe) was first class - played to audience, didn't mind 13 women getting up to dance - but then, what choice/chance did he have?? - took requests, sang happy birthday, posed for photographs, great entertainer... this was second tribute night crowd of us had been to at Grange Manor (first one Rod Stewart, equally as good) - excellent nights out in good surroundings, well worth the money!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank dunedinx2
GrangeManorGM, General Manager at Grange Manor, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Thank you for leaving a review on TripAdvisor.

I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. All the staff work so hard and they really appreciate all feedback from our guests. I have ensured your comments are passed onto the team.

I hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the future...maybe for the next tribute night. Please keep up to date with all our events on our website.

Lindsey Randall

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
Menstrie, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 15, 2014

We stayed here for the valentine package and were spoilt rotten. Petals on the bed. Swan towels. Champagne, strawberries in chocolate and flowers in the room. Lovely big room and great staff, they worked hard all night. Food was delicious but no tatty scones for brekkie!!!! Only thing I would recommend is a few sofas in the bar to give a nicer atmosphere but overall fantastic hotel xx

• Stayed February 2014
Thank you for your very positive review of the hotel.

I am pleased to read you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and hope we can welcome you back again in the future.

Clydebank, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 11, 2014

I and a friend had an over-night stay as we were guests at a wedding, I found the staff extremely courteous and friendly nothing was too much bother. This certainly was a plus as the wedding was such a wonderful experience and to have staff taking care of us so well when we checked in and also at breakfast just made the weekend perfect.

Room Tip: The wedding guests were mostly in the Garden Suite which meant it was totally quite and peaceful awa...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Avril6348
Many thanks for your very positive review following your recent stay at the Grange Manor Hotel for a wedding. We are always delighted be part of our couples special day and I was happy to read your very positive comments which I have passed on to the team.

I hope I will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Falkirk District, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 6, 2014

I organised a party night here, nothing was too much trouble for any of the staff from the very start. On the night the room was lovely, the staff all friendly and welcoming and the food was to die for! I can not fault this place and have booked again for next year, any chance I get to use the Grange Manor I will. Thank you to everyone who looked after our event!

• Stayed January 2014
Thank you for your kind comments.

I look forward to welcome you back to the hotel.

falkirk
Reviewed January 28, 2014

My friend bought this as a Christmas gift that we used recently. The sandwiches we felt were disappointing, only 2 choices which were egg or a ham and cress, the egg sandwiches half filled. The home baking did not have a lot of variety, with lots of lemon drizzle cake but the plus side was the service was good and the hotel setting nice enough. We were undecided whether we would return given this visit.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank alisonbFalkirk
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on trip advisor.

We pride ourselves on our standards of food and I am disappointed to read that you did not find the food up to standard. Myself and the Head Chef would like to investigate further. Could you please email the date that you had afternoon tea. My email address is gm@grangemanor.co.uk.

I am pleased that you found the service good.

I do hope I will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

We came here for an afternoon tea as part of my birthday. Really enjoyed it and was stuffed when i left. The team are lovely & very attentive. All cakes & sandwiches are made fresh. Scones were amazing. Will definately b back. Thank you :)

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Louise F
Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review on trip advisor.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your afternoon tea.

I look foward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Really thought this hotel was a great hotel in a lovely area and the rooms were fine and the showers were great..
The full breakfast was great and very tasty and the coffee they served was really high standard.

I would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank JOANNE028
GrangeManorGM, General Manager at Grange Manor, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on trip advisor.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay, in particular the breakfast. We pride ourselves on our standard of food.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Lindsey Randall
Also consider these accommodations in or near Grangemouth
Macdonald Inchyra Hotel & Spa
Leapark Hotel
#3 of 4 in Grangemouth
Premier Inn Falkirk North Hotel
Best Western Park Hotel

Been to Grange Manor? Share your experiences!