“Amazing hotel, wonderful staff”
Review of Grange Manor

Grange Manor
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Grangemouth
Reviewed February 6, 2014

I organised a party night here, nothing was too much trouble for any of the staff from the very start. On the night the room was lovely, the staff all friendly and welcoming and the food was to die for! I can not fault this place and have booked again for next year, any chance I get to use the Grange Manor I will. Thank you to everyone who looked after our event!

• Stayed: January 2014
GrangeManorGM, General Manager at Grange Manor, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Thank you for your kind comments.

I look forward to welcome you back to the hotel.

There are newer reviews for Grange Manor

Reviewed January 28, 2014

My friend bought this as a Christmas gift that we used recently. The sandwiches we felt were disappointing, only 2 choices which were egg or a ham and cress, the egg sandwiches half filled. The home baking did not have a lot of variety, with lots of lemon drizzle cake but the plus side was the service was good and the hotel setting nice enough. We were undecided whether we would return given this visit.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank alisonbFalkirk

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on trip advisor.

We pride ourselves on our standards of food and I am disappointed to read that you did not find the food up to standard. Myself and the Head Chef would like to investigate further. Could you please email the date that you had afternoon tea. My email address is gm@grangemanor.co.uk.

I am pleased that you found the service good.

I do hope I will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

We came here for an afternoon tea as part of my birthday. Really enjoyed it and was stuffed when i left. The team are lovely & very attentive. All cakes & sandwiches are made fresh. Scones were amazing. Will definately b back. Thank you :)

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Louise F

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review on trip advisor.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your afternoon tea.

I look foward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Really thought this hotel was a great hotel in a lovely area and the rooms were fine and the showers were great..
The full breakfast was great and very tasty and the coffee they served was really high standard.

I would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank JOANNE028
GrangeManorGM, General Manager at Grange Manor, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on trip advisor.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay, in particular the breakfast. We pride ourselves on our standard of food.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Rooms are a bit dated; but comfortable and clean. Had a nice meal at the Cook's restaurant. Breakfast was good.
Only stay here if you are visiting Grangemouth. Otherwise, there are much nicer places to spend your time.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for leaving a review on trip advisor.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

With good motorway links we are in such a good location to explore the central belt with only a short journey to Edinburgh, Stirling and Glasgow.

I do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Had afternoon tea with glass of bubbly today with my 4 friends and what a lovely afternoon it was. Beautiful location and a warm welcome. Service was excellent and afternoon tea was delicious we could not eat it all. The home baking was lovely and fresh and the bubbly went down very well too. Definitely recommend and we will be back. Thank you.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank JuneM55

Thank you for your review on trip advisor.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your afternoon tea.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

We held a joint Silver Wedding and 21st Birthday Party over the festive period. Great venue for a party with interconnecting spaces to allow guests to move around. Guests who stayed over liked the rooms, and we had the lovely honeymoon suite. Staff were friendly and helpful throughout. All very reasonably priced, including drinks which are good for functions. Hard to fault really. We are fans of McDonald Hotels, but the nearby Inchyra is not one of their best and The Grange Manor will surely give it a run for the money.

Room Tip: The rooms in the old part of the hotel are full of character and spacious.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Keith W

Thank you for you kind review on trip advisor.

I hope I can welcome you back to the hotel in 2014.

Lindsey Randall

Also consider these accommodations in or near Grangemouth
Macdonald Inchyra Hotel & Spa
Leapark Hotel
#3 of 4 in Grangemouth
Best Western Park Hotel
Travelodge Falkirk Hotel

Been to Grange Manor? Share your experiences!