Grange Manor
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Leapark Hotel(Grangemouth)
$33
  • Free Internet
$89
$79
Premier Inn Falkirk East Hotel(Polmont)(Great Value!)
$70
  • Bar/Lounge
$91
$79
Travelocity
All reviewsgarden wingafternoon teacooks restaurantsandwichestea roommain buildinglovely hotelon arrivalgroupon vouchermeringuetunahot breakfastmy mumevening mealbeansfalkirk wheelblack pudding
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 8, 2012

We find The Grange Manor such a fantastic location for our annual conference that we keep returning every year. The staff are very polite, rooms spacious and clean, and food lovely. Our delegates and speakers rate this hotel very highly, and really appreciate the staff being very attentive from planning to end of actual conference.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
GrangeManorGM, General Manager at Grange Manor, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2012

Thank you for your positive review on trip advisor.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel next year.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Attended my nieces wedding! Staff were excellent, rooms are spacious, clean and well equipped even in the building outside. We also had dinner in the cooks restaurant, the food was better than I expected and service was spot on. Nothing is too much trouble for the staff don't be put off by the negative comments I'm not sure that they stayed at the same hotel as us.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your kind comments.

I am glad you enjoyed your neices wedding.

I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Have stayed at this hotel many times over the past few years.
My company also use it to put on training courses. We know that we can always rely on the staff to help make them run seamlessly.
I have only ever had excellent service with staff regularly going the extra mile to help me out at short notice.
The food in the newly refurbished Cooks restaurant is always very good and reasonably priced with favourable comments from any guests which we may be entertaining there.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
GrangeManorGM, General Manager at Grange Manor, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2012

Thank you for your kind comments.

Hopefully the next time you are in I will get the chance to introduce myself.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Excellently placed hotel near to Edinburgh and Glasgow. Rooms very spacious and clean better than a Premier Inn that I would usually stay in. Better value as well. Breakfast of excellent quality and served by very friendly staff. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Choose the ' garden wing'.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for you positive review on trip advisor. I am pleased to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us.

The hotel is ideal for business trave l as we are situated near the M8, M9 and M80.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Rooms are very spacious large bathroom and mirror doesn't mist over which is a small thing perhaps but a lovely touch!! Beds are very snug and breakfast is so good and as much tea or coffee as you want. Very good value for your money.

• Stayed: October 2012
GrangeManorGM, General Manager at Grange Manor, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

Thank you for your positive review on trip advisor. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

I hope I can welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.