“Superb, friendly hotel”

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Grangemouth
Weston super Mare, United Kingdom
“Superb, friendly hotel”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Excellently placed hotel near to Edinburgh and Glasgow. Rooms very spacious and clean better than a Premier Inn that I would usually stay in. Better value as well. Breakfast of excellent quality and served by very friendly staff. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Choose the ' garden wing'.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
GrangeManorGM, General Manager at Grange Manor, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
Thank you for you positive review on trip advisor. I am pleased to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us.

The hotel is ideal for business trave l as we are situated near the M8, M9 and M80.

I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Lindsey Randall

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Rooms are very spacious large bathroom and mirror doesn't mist over which is a small thing perhaps but a lovely touch!! Beds are very snug and breakfast is so good and as much tea or coffee as you want. Very good value for your money.

• Stayed October 2012
GrangeManorGM, General Manager at Grange Manor, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Thank you for your positive review on trip advisor. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

I hope I can welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Scotland
Reviewed October 11, 2012

We had our wedding reception at the Grange Manor and would like to say what a great day it turned out to be. I am slightly annoyed by the previous reviewer who called the hotel a "cheap wedding venue" which is rather insulting. I can confirm that it is not a cheap wedding venue.

Whilst it is unfortunate that an Asda depot has been constructed across the road from the hotel (it was not there wheni booked the venue), this is not the fault of the hotel. The duty manager on the day James was fantastic, i had some particular requests for my wedding day and these were passed on from the wonderful wedding planner Lisa to James to ensure our day went smoothly.

The food was amazing and everyone that attended our wedding said what great food it was and that they had never been at such a wonderful wedding. The staff could not do enough to help on the day and were well dressed and polite. It was a truly wonderful day and could not speak more highly of the staff of the Grange Manor

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank suzykate
Thank you for your kind comments. I am pleased to hear that The Grange Manor Hotel has delivered such a memorable day. I have passed on your kind comments to James and Lisa.

I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Ashford, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Attended a Family wedding here. Lovely surroundings, very nice, clean and spacious rooms. The staff we met where very friendly and extremely helpful. (The receptionist even printed my Airline boarding passes for me) Would recommend this hotel as a place to stay and a good wedding venue. It was a bit hard to find, but maybe that was just my sense of Direction?

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on Trip Advisor.

I am pleased to read that you found the staff very helpful.

Lancaster
Reviewed October 6, 2012

We have stayed here on numerous occasions either when attending the motor racing at Knockhill, or for Hogmanay, in fact we are returning again this year for Hogmanay, we cannot fault the hotel, staff or food, the breakfast is cooked to order, there have been weddings on some occasions whilst we have been there but as they have their own bar, it didn't interfere with our stay, the staff in wallaces restaurant remember us which is nice. We prefer staying here for Hogmanay rather than in Edinburgh itself as it is more affordable

Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review of our hotel on Trip Advisor.

I am pleased to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel for the New Year celebrations.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Only stayed one night this week. However, the hotel staff were very helpful and ensured that we had some breakfast available even though we had to leave at 6.30 am, I had a good size room in the main building, very well kept, clean and tidy. The restaurant service was excellent and the food, five star quality.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking your time to leave a positive review on trip advisor.

I have passed on your kind comments to the staff.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Let me just start as this does not deserve much else.
Scores out of 10 (10 being the best)

Location - 1 industrial estate!?

Bar - 3 not bad stock wise but small and full of drunk wedding guests! Come on give them their own bar.

Food - 4 almost average but not quite, we payed for dinner upfront, food portions were poor and limited Also restaurant is not even in the hotel!? On the plus service was fast and pleasant.

Rooms - 4 not bad, clean enough nice bathroom and room size fine, however 1 spare socket! Hello in this day and age come on! Modern people need to charge things. Rooms smell stale and are in a poor location at back of hotel in a grey 1950s council estate looking extension

Overall - don't bother it's just going to leave you wishing you hadn't, even with a hotel deal it's not that great. Come on 4 stars!? 2 more like it, 3 at a push.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor.

At The Grange Manor Hotel we welcome all forms of feedback so we can evaluate the areas you feel we can improve or continue to strive on.

If you would like to discuss the matter further please contact me on gm@grangemanor.co.uk.

Kindest Regards

Lindsey Randall
Also consider these accommodations in or near Grangemouth
Macdonald Inchyra Hotel & Spa
#3 of 4 in Grangemouth
Airth Castle & Hotel
Best Western Park Hotel
Travelodge Falkirk Hotel

Been to Grange Manor? Share your experiences!