“Excellent as always”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Just finished lunch at our favourite Indian restaurant and as always the food, service and friendliness are excellent.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

Visited the restaurant on a groupon voucher..excellent value..very attentive staff and the food was delicious...only thing i would say is the decor in the building itself needs some tlc...the food was lovely so would definately return..Thanks to the great staff.

Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

Prob the best curry house in Grangemouth food selection and the food was amazing highly recommend ..................

Reviewed November 10, 2013

We visted the Cinnamon again using a Groupon voucher 2 weeks past Friday.
As usual we thoroughly enjoyed the meal we had. We had poppadoms which came with spicy onions and two dipping sauces. For starters we had chilli chicken and mushroom pakora. The pakora was the best I have had. Really nice and presented well. I had chicken tikka jaipuri and my fiancee had Ceylonese chicken korma. Both the meals were lovely. To accompany the mains we had rice and peshwari nan bread. We love it at The Cinnamon and have purchased another Groupon to use and hope to visit very soon again.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

I used to live near Brick Lane in London and so I think I know a bit about Asian food as I use to eat it most days. The Cinnamon is authentic Nepalese / Indian and all the food was served piping hot and on time with no long waiting times. The flavour of all dishes was well balanced and the bottled beers were ice cold. Friendly girls to serve and very reasonable priced bill. My only advice to the owner ( Lochmi) all very good indeed 9 out of 10 but you need some Indian folk music to create a bit more atmosphere. Thanks hope to see you again.
Gary Lammin