“Good food fair priced”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Essex UK
“Good food fair priced”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Popped into the Abbotsinch and found a very passable menu. Food was served in a timely fashion and was cooked excellent. All in all a pleasant experience with professional staff looking after your requirements.

London, United Kingdom
“Lots to choose from”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Five family members had lunch here on Tuesday. We received a warm welcome and there was no fuss when we requested a change of table. We sat in the conservatory area which is very pleasant.

The menu has a good choice of meals. We ordered a mix of starters and main courses to be served together and this was organised by our friendly, competent waiter.

The food was well cooked and plentiful and we all enjoyed our meals, with the exception of the chips which were rather pale and unappetising.

We will visit this place again on our next visit to Grangemouth.

FALKIRK,SCOTLAND
“Another birthday dinner.(see review for the Inchyra)”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

When my pal Janis said where would I like to go for my treat I suggested the AbbotsinchIt has had a real makeover and it is lovely.An excellent choice on the menu from fillets steaks to home made steak pie.Something for everyone.We started with the chilli bake , comes like a small tart loaded with cheese , soured cream etc,,,,it was great and a good sized portion of garlic mushrooms ...again lovely.One of the best ideas they have had is to put smaller portions on the menu.....and given the sizes of the full portions its a great idea.!So Janis had the curry which was fab..one of the best outside an Indian resaurant and I had the steak pie which was lovely...oh and it was a pie ,non of this sticking a bit of puff pastry on top.Came with potatoes and veg.Lovely..and more than enough even although it was the smaller portion.One gripe though ...wheres the cheese and biscuits?Maybe I missed it?Anyway well worth a visit and prices are good...relevant to some place I have already mentioned!

Grangemouth, United Kingdom
“Lunch at the Abbotsinch”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

First visit since all the changes & I was very impressed. We ordered from the main menu & the food was delicious - although the portions were a little too generous for us (great value though). The service was excellent & the staff were friendly & welcoming. Will definitely be back.

• Visited October 2013
Grangemouth, United Kingdom
“Stuffed!!!!”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I went here on Wednesday night for a birthday meal and I was not disappointed it has had a facelift and looks fantastic the meals are very tasty there were 6 very happy faces the spitfire chicken wings are superb as are the ribs,the only downside I would say is the drink prices the wines are overpriced for the selection apart from that great food and good service I will be back.

• Visited October 2013