“Anniversary Dinner.”
Review of Pierre's

Pierre's
Ranked #11 of 179 Restaurants in Falkirk
Cuisines: Scottish
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed June 21, 2014

We were taken to our table,given the menu's,and asked if we wanted a drink,the service was very good,the place had a lovely atmosphere,good choice on menu,we were not rushed at all,the place was full. It also was kept tidy all night long.

1  Thank Fwendy

Reviewed June 1, 2014

We went here today for our anniversary and had the fixed price lunch menu which is served on the 1 st Sunday of the month. The restaurant has been here for the last 30 odd years at least is small and to be honest could do with a bit of TLC as other reviewers have said. That said its clean and pleasant. However the slightly disappointing decor should not detract from the quality of the food and service. I had cauliflower soup and my wife had a black pudding and asparagus starter. Both were delicious. The waiter was friendly,attentive and nothing was too much trouble. We asked for slight variations for our main courses and it was accommodated with no problem at all. The roast chicken that I had and cod that my wife had were absolutely delicious and perfectly cooked.
We had no room for desserts and the drinks that we had were very reasonably priced. This is a great local restaurant with a standard of food well above the normal chains found in the rest of the town. We will be back again soon

1  Thank FalkirkBairnStu
Reviewed May 27, 2014

I have visited here a few times over the years with our Falkirk family who enjoy this restuarant.
Yes its small, no its not french, yes its probably the best restaurant in the area - mainly due to the lack of restaurants locally.
It is value for money if you wish to 'fine dine' although I would say its not up there with the top fine dining of Glenskirlie etc dont expect too much, however, you would pay more and have further to travel.
Staff very friendly and chatty. the welcome back their regulars and know their names. Always busy. Prices good. Presentation very good and selection is good. Can I rave about this resaurant no but I appreciate what it does it does well and it certainly is held fondly by those in the area. And that I would say is good enough and we will head back the next time we visit.

1  Thank chell_11
Reviewed April 23, 2014

The food was excellent and a good range. Went with my parents and they are pretty picky and they had lots of good things to say about the food. Probably the best food I've eaten in Falkirk. They brought an unexpected amuse bouche and served unexpected tablet with our coffees. Service was good and the waiter was knowledeable about the menu. Bathrooms clean and recently refurbished. Decor and ambience good but just needs some TLC - skirting boards and ceiling need a wee paint and one or two chairs looked a bit tired. But to be honest for the quality of the food, more than happy to overlook and this is the only reason I didn't give it an excellent rating. Menu was reasonably priced and they do a set menu (2 courses for £15 and 3 courses for £17 which is excellent value for money). Definitely recommend.

1  Thank robmo33
Reviewed April 22, 2014

One of the more expensive restaurants in Falkirk. But worth it.
Fairly small but the food is exelent.
Definately worth a visit when out in Falkirk.

1  Thank John M