“Amazing!!”

Cuisines: Asian, Healthy, Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Fabulous food!! amazing service! Eaqual to Sumo ;) Better than Stir Fry ;) Best thing thats happend to town centre xx

Reviewed March 22, 2014

Loved it!! Amazing food and amazing guys! So healthy and so fresh!

I had noodles with beef, curry and loads of veg (veg at no extra cost) and it was so tasty.

The guys were telling me about having different curries due to customer feedback; which I think is a great idea. They also told me that all their meat is from the local butcher in Falkirk.

I could also watch my food being prepared as the kitchen is open and very clean.

I will be back as the quality and service was just fab!! And for the record; Nudel is not a Chinese, just as Subway is not an Italian...

1  Thank SR_2412
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Work close by and we have plenty cafes in area but with nudel doing wraps noodles and rice dishes gives us something bit different for great price and freshly made. All 6 of us at work grab food here often and always great!

1  Thank Dayna Y
Reviewed March 20, 2014

I tried this for this first time after hearing about it, but I have to say I am really disappointed and will not be returning. The worst noodles ever, the chicken tasted like rubber and it was tasteless. I don't know how they can be regarded as Asians or even Chinese ? No where near the quality of official chinese food. Although the food and quality was poor but lads were great. All the best mate with the business.

1  Thank Emme222
Colin C, Owner at Nudel, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2014

Hi,

We're sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your food. This is the first criticism we have received regarding the chicken. It is by far our biggest selling meat.

I would also add that at no point have we ever claimed to be an authentic Asian or Chinese. We aim to offer fast and healthy food, cooked in an Asian style.

Apologies again,

Nudel

Reviewed February 23, 2014

I have been to Nudel and the food is excellent and healthy. Plenty of choice at great prices. Two lovely guys starting off in their first business venture and all they need now is people to go and eat there. Can't recommend highly enough the experience for all.