“Nice, simple coffee house”

Baristas Coffee House
Ranked #6 of 11 Coffee & Tea in Falkirk
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

First time in, and really impressed. Really bright and spacious, it has the slight look of a chain, as it looks suave & very professional, but really friendly atmosphere of an independent (which it is?). It has a small simple menu, soups, sanwhiches, paninis and some specials. We ordered the soup and sandwich deal, really lovely homemade soup, and they kindly toasted our pulled pork sanwhiches, which were delicious! Nice coffee as well (they offered hot or cold milk, which I always appreciate!) and nice price! Staff that we spoke to were really friendly, as was the owner (i think I spoke to the owner anyway!). Nice , inoffensive music at a good level (just don't start turning up the music if you open later, I HATE pubs/bars with loud music!) It's licensed, which is great, as falkirk is probably lacking this sort of thing (it's either cafes or bars, not both in one). Anyway, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend or go back.

1  Thank Erin A

Reviewed March 27, 2014

my husband and i have got into a friday morning pattern once the shopping has been done we head for baristas. we cant fault it at all - food quality and service are excellent. a well needed addition to falkirk.

1  Thank hugh s
Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

I have frequented this establishment on numerous occasions and have generally found it to be of a pretty decent standard however it suffers from a trait which can be very unforgiving in my eyes- inconsistency. If you are going to name your coffee house Barista's then surely they have to employ staff who know how to make what you ask for? I wasn't impressed by my latest visit an I know i should have complained instead of just leaving my drink sitting and wasting money but the drink was rank.

Good selection of cakes an biscuits and the food is generally okay. Seating is comfortable and there is always space.

Will definitely return at some point.

3  Thank barrymac82
Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

Have visited a couple of times and always met with a friendly welcome. Really good food from a good menu. Added bonus is you can have a glass of wine! Must re-visit to have one.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Clean comfortable place to have lunch or just a coffee. Good choice on the menu. I had Kickin' Tuna in a wrap, my sister had lentil & ham soup with granary bread. Delicious. Through the back is a family area, a little bit noisy through there, but did not disturb us in the slightest where we were sitting. (I must add it was HAPPY noise!) the staff were pleasant, helpful and were happy to reserve a table for us for later on in the day. Really nothing to complain about. First visit to this coffee shop, and won't be our last!

1  Thank Helen G