“late friday morning lunch treat”

Baristas Coffee House
Ranked #3 of 9 Coffee & Tea in Falkirk
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 27, 2014

my husband and i have got into a friday morning pattern once the shopping has been done we head for baristas. we cant fault it at all - food quality and service are excellent. a well needed addition to falkirk.

1  Thank hugh s

Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

I have frequented this establishment on numerous occasions and have generally found it to be of a pretty decent standard however it suffers from a trait which can be very unforgiving in my eyes- inconsistency. If you are going to name your coffee house Barista's then surely they have to employ staff who know how to make what you ask for? I wasn't impressed by my latest visit an I know i should have complained instead of just leaving my drink sitting and wasting money but the drink was rank.

Good selection of cakes an biscuits and the food is generally okay. Seating is comfortable and there is always space.

Will definitely return at some point.

3  Thank barrymac82
Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

Have visited a couple of times and always met with a friendly welcome. Really good food from a good menu. Added bonus is you can have a glass of wine! Must re-visit to have one.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Clean comfortable place to have lunch or just a coffee. Good choice on the menu. I had Kickin' Tuna in a wrap, my sister had lentil & ham soup with granary bread. Delicious. Through the back is a family area, a little bit noisy through there, but did not disturb us in the slightest where we were sitting. (I must add it was HAPPY noise!) the staff were pleasant, helpful and were happy to reserve a table for us for later on in the day. Really nothing to complain about. First visit to this coffee shop, and won't be our last!

1  Thank Helen G
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Normally I was a regular elsewhere in town until recently & now I refuse to go anywhere else for my coffee fix. The staff are really friendly and bend over backwards for you (can phone and give your order in advance if you are in a rush) and the coffee & food is fab. The refurbishment that the establishment underwent before opening is unbelievable - I couldn't believe I was in what used to be a dump of an old pub. For somewhere that used to be dark and dingy, it is now clean, fresh and bright!

It has seating through the back along with some children's toys (the only coffee shop that caters to children in the area I believe) & it is a perfect location for a catch up, meeting or somewhere just to chill out for a while.

Food available are simple yet lovely, sandwiches, toasties & panninis, soup and cakes amongst others...and the prices are reasonable so doesn't hit the purse too hard. During the last visit, two large speciality coffees, along with a toastie and cake were under £10. For those that would like something a bit stronger than a caffeine or sugar hit, there are wines and beers available.

Probably the best thing to open in Falkirk for a long time. I'll continue to recommend this place to anyone that will listen to me!

1  Thank ASH_FF_CC