After being let down at the 4 Star Hotel up the road I arrived at the Premier Inn. I had an amazing welcome from the night receptionist. She was extremely welcoming and even helped me in with my bags. I managed to get the two nights for the price of the 4 star hotel and slept soundly and happily here with everything I required. The staff were more than helpful in organising taxis for our trip and looked after us with a smile and a thank you. We were most pleased. Other premium hotels could learn a lot from their service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Providing comfortable, good value accommodation, Premier Inn Falkirk North is situated near the River Forth, providing an ideal base from which to explore Falkirk and its surroundings.Some of the comfortable rooms at Premier Inn can accommodate 2 adults and 2 children (under 16 years). The 2 children are also served a free full breakfast, when accompanied by an adult eating a full breakfast.The full all-you-can-eat breakfast includes cooked items, vegetarian options and a wide continental selection.Premier Inn Falkirk North is next to the Kincardine Way Brewers Fayre restaurant, serving pub favourites in a welcoming environment.There is free parking and a 24-hour reception at this Premier Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Falkirk North Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Falkirk North Hotel Falkirk
- Premier Inn Falkirk North Hotel Scotland