This hotel was good value for a family of 5. The Brewers Fayee restaurant next door was perfect - good value specials everyday. Free wifi in the restaurant. A little out of Edinburgh but with a car it was a great drive in and exploring the surrounding areas was wonderful. Just off the highway behind a petrol garage - this sounds unpleasant but it was in a very quiet area with lots of fields around. The rooms were clean and comfy. We only ever saw one staff member but it was between Christmas and New Year. We had 3 rooms and had no problems.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Providing comfortable, good value accommodation, Premier Inn Falkirk North is situated near the River Forth, providing an ideal base from which to explore Falkirk and its surroundings.Some of the comfortable rooms at Premier Inn can accommodate 2 adults and 2 children (under 16 years). The 2 children are also served a free full breakfast, when accompanied by an adult eating a full breakfast.The full all-you-can-eat breakfast includes cooked items, vegetarian options and a wide continental selection.Premier Inn Falkirk North is next to the Kincardine Way Brewers Fayre restaurant, serving pub favourites in a welcoming environment.There is free parking and a 24-hour reception at this Premier Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Falkirk North Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Falkirk North Hotel Falkirk
- Premier Inn Falkirk North Hotel Scotland