“Even better 5th time round!!!”
Review of New York Pizza Co - CLOSED

New York Pizza Co
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Falkirk, United Kingdom
“Even better 5th time round!!!”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I had my first taste here back when they just opened, when I was fortunate enough to be handed a free taster, I know how this usually works, the first day you get to try this amazing product for free then you go back and usually isn't half as good, but that's not the same for this place, I've just ate my 5th pizza order and it beats every other pizza I have ever tried ( the pizza I had was the al Capone, with meatballs instead of ground beef as thier meatballs are absolutely fantabulous ). Managers and staff are always very welcome and open to talk anytime I've been in. Falkirk has been missing a place like this for a long long time.

If you like pizza then this place is an absolute must to try out.

Falkirk, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Superb!”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

We got a take away pizza as a quick dinner and we weren't disappointed! The pizzas are freshly made in front of you and there are a huge variety of toppings to choose from. The potato wedges are also really tasty and you get a huge portion! The shop is very clean and the staff are all friendly and helpful. We would definitely go here again and I would recommend it to all my friends! It's by far the best pizza place in Falkirk!!

1 Thank Dorothy845
“Tried once and wouldn't recommend!”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Phoned in for a pizza to collect. When I arrived they handed me a box that had been sitting up on top of the ovens. The box was cold to touch and when I walked round the corner to my house the pizza was stone cold. Might be better if they kept the takeaway orders in a slightly warmed oven. The pizza itself was disappointing, wafer thin, small and flat. Also expensive for what I ended up with. Such a shame as we would have used this place a lot due to how close it was to home.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank lucyinthewild
Graham S, Owner at New York Pizza Co, responded to this review, October 27, 2013
Hello. I note that you have said that you live round the corner from New York Pizza Company and so I would have thought that you could have called into the shop if you had an issue with your order. All of our pizzas are made fresh to order with quality ingredients and for a collection we, as many other establishments, keep them warm until a customer calls to collect by storing on top of the oven. To keep a cooked pizza in a warm oven would resulting it drying out. When you called to order you would have been advised that your pizza would be ready if 15 to 20 minutes and if it is not collected in this timescale then it may start to get cool. We cook authentic New York style pizzas which are traditionally thin crust and our website and menus quite clearly states this. If you do care to call in, I will be more than happy to discuss your concerns and let you see how every pizza is handmade with an excellent customer experience in mind.
“Truly amazing - Fresh and surprisingly filling yet morish.”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Got the bloombergs pizza delivered all the way to Camelon for the first time tonight. Manager told me a little but about the place, and when I opened my pizza, it was strange seeing such a thin pizza with such fresh ingredients. Despite being thin and crispy, it was very filling and absolutely delicious.

I don't recall having a pizza of this restaurant quality ever.

Really really worth a shot - authentic, fresh, and delicious.

“Fantastic!”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Decided to try out this new takeaway last night and I will definitely be back and recommending it to all. Tried the mad men pizza and it was stunning, really nice change from your standard pizza takeaways, the quality was brilliant, really fresh and the sauce they use as topping is the best i've tasted.
Quick service and very pleasant management and staff look forward to nexted time already and I'll be spreading the word