“fave cinema in the area”
Review of Cineworld Cinema

Cineworld Cinema
Ranked #2 of 8 Fun & Games in Falkirk
Alloa, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“fave cinema in the area”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Cineworld has been my fave cinema for years despite a Vue opening up in Stirling. It's a larger building which I prefer and loads of free parking. Also an extra 10% off booking online if you sign up to their mailing list (free) Much more affordable, especially when you have a family! Yeah, food and drinks are expensive but that goes for all cinemas. My hubby regularly takes the kids to the weekend £1 shows which show good films that they enjoy. The staff are nice too, in fact one time I went and I was ordering food and the guy serving was kind enough to point a cheaper option to get what I wanted which is so unusual but shows honesty on their part and makes me much more likely to go again, which I will, many more times!

Visited December 2013

Dunipace, Scotland, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Would consider myself a regula”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Staff are friendly, prices are ok (but that might be because I have passes for all the family). Ideal venue for parking too

Visited December 2013
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Distinctly average..... At best”
Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

Well, it's a pretty rubbish cinema, with no seat allocation, really poor website, and staff that would rather be someplace else. The kids movies are always at a volume that make the ears of geriatrics bleed... So to sensitive kids it's torture .

Oh and it costs loads !

falkirk
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“great time”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

loads of screens to watch your fav films on they even have a cheap sunday viewing for kids so well worth a trip out on a sunday

Visited September 2013
Kilsyth, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Shocking management”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

For the large profit margins cinemas enjoy and exploit you would expect them to staff each area of their establishment. This one had nobody at the ice cream section, pick n mix section or at the bar and this is not the first time its happened. I stood waiting with my daughter to pay for sweets for around 6 minutes and no one would serve. We then walked towards the ice cream counter to pay there and to my astonishment a staff member came over and had pointed out to me that he was watching the camera footage and had noticed that i never paid for the pick n mix and insinuating that my daughter and I were thieves. I was so embarrassed as the people in front of us had overheard this and were also shocked at this persons accusations. They actually understood my concern and had commented to the staff members to have their tills manned and to stop putting innocent customers through this stupid predicament. Will not return.

Visited August 2013