“walking group”

The Milk Barn
Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in Falkirk
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Icecream Parlour and Cafe, serving light lunches and delicious ice cream
Falkirk, Scotland, United Kingdom
“walking group”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

everything is great - a good base for walks in the area and a light refreshment, the ice cream is superb

Visited April 2014
3 Thank SoniaMcLay

Kelso, United Kingdom
“Wonderful place that serves good honest food and amazing ice cream”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

We visited later on in the day and were greeted by cheery staff who were very pleased to serve us and make us welcome. This was our first visit but won't be our last. A jewel in falkirks crown.

3 Thank miranda1511
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Amazing Ice Cream!”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Been back to The Milk Barn as the ice cream is amazing! Kids love it - defo worth a visit. Plenty seating in cafe and lovely views.

3 Thank Julie T
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Amazing ice cream, but, sweet baby Jesus, the service is appalling!”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Well, first of all the good: the ice cream is amazing. A huge and changing variety of flavours - creme egg was on offer when I visited - and totally delicious.
But then, the bad and the ugly! I have never been to such a chaotic, badly organised place in my life (and that includes visits to India). I know it was the Easter holidays, although I did hope that arriving after 4pm it might have quietened down a bit, but I think that waiting 40 minutes for five ice-creams to take away was a bit much, particularly as there were no more than about 8 people ahead of me in the queue hen I arrived, some of whom were together . Not that I got so much as an apology of the blank-faced teenager who served me. Actually, when I think about it, all the staff that were there seemed to be about 15, which was probably half the problem. Calling it organised chaos would be doing it a favour. Which was a shame as the ice-cream, when we finally got it, was delicious.

7 Thank gillmac23
Falkirk, United Kingdom
“Everyone loves it”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

So quirky, Milk cans for seats and buckets for light shades as well as a milking cow for the kids to have a try. ice cream is made on the premises and is just so good. Home made food and a good choice for children and adults.

Visited April 2014