“OK food but good variety”
Review of Hot Flame World Banquet Falkirk - CLOSED

Hot Flame World Banquet Falkirk
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Hot Flame World Banquet. The first ever multi cuisine banquet restaurant in central Scotland where innovation and excellence go hand in hand. Award winning chefs create a culinary experience to die for.Pamper and indulge yourself to a world class multi cuisine buffet and live cook, including Indian, Mediterranean, Italian, Chinese, Thai, Japanese, Mexican, continental and not forgetting the ever popular 'Sunday Roast'.Treat yourself to an endless and unlimited variety of the most popular international dishes with outstanding service and exceptional decor for a capped price. Join us with friends, family or colleagues and endeavour a whole new world of international culinary experience.
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Went for an evening. Great variety of food on offer with some cooked fresh to order. Generally the food quality was good or above. I left feeling that I'd eaten well and probably go back.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

Dining during lunch service. The restaurant is fitted to a very high standard with quality fixtures and fittings, staff are ok but the food is sub standard, little choice and tasted like a freezer shop version of the authentic dishes. I won't return and won't recommend to anyone sorry. Business has changed name and branding as well, maybe to start again after some poor reviews but not for me sorry.

4  Thank Foodyguy2
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

First time at this place. Saturday evening and it was half empty. Waiters were friendly and helpful. Food was plentiful and tasty. The bill arrived and as I hit enter for the pin on card machine I noticed the bill was £732,869. I asked if I was buying the full business. Waiter got it sorted thankfully although on checking the receipt my pin was included with full card details. Don't know why this happened so contacted credit card company as soon as I got home. They have dealt with the issues.

3  Thank divermckay
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

Having visited this restaurant a year ago I swore I'd never go back but decided to give it another chance... and I'm so glad I did!
Management have obviously taken onboard comments that have been made by customers and have really made an effort in terms of the variety and quality of the food on offer.
There is a good range of food available which is clearly monitored by staff to ensure it is fresh, it truly is a world buffet!
Staff are fantastic, polite and friendly. The place is well kept and clean.

Will definitely be back!

2  Thank Laura G
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Having previously been at Ricky D's world buffet one night I was apprehensive about returning for a lunch visit, however such were my choices. All in all I was pleasantly surprised. The restaurant was quieter at lunch, I could hear my conversation over the table and felt neither crowded or rushed at the buffet or table. There was a reasonable variety of food on offer, I would recommend the ribs, although there are no wet wipes available afterwards. Food was hot, well presented, labeled and enough meat: but not enough veg for my liking. Attentive staff, very clean establishment and not unreasonable price for lunchtime. Will return (for lunch but not at night).