“lovely food”
Review of Hot Flame World Banquet Falkirk - CLOSED

Hot Flame World Banquet Falkirk
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Hot Flame World Banquet. The first ever multi cuisine banquet restaurant in central Scotland where innovation and excellence go hand in hand. Award winning chefs create a culinary experience to die for.Pamper and indulge yourself to a world class multi cuisine buffet and live cook, including Indian, Mediterranean, Italian, Chinese, Thai, Japanese, Mexican, continental and not forgetting the ever popular 'Sunday Roast'.Treat yourself to an endless and unlimited variety of the most popular international dishes with outstanding service and exceptional decor for a capped price. Join us with friends, family or colleagues and endeavour a whole new world of international culinary experience.
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We visited Ricky Ds for our lunch last week. The food was lovely and there was so much choice on offer for the most pickiest of eaters . The only thing we had trouble with was the steps up to the restaurant and also going down the steps to the buffet trying to manage stairs, plates with poor mobility not a good combination perhaps some help from the waiting staff would have been good . All in all we could not fault the food and would recommend it.

Ricky D, Manager at Hot Flame World Banquet Falkirk, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely review, I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time here at Ricky D's World Buffet. With regards to difficulty with mobility at our stairs into our restaurant and buffet area, our staff are always happy and keen to assist our guests at all points and to offer tables nearer the buffet room. Please let us know when you thinking of coming along next time by emailing me on info@rickyds.co.uk and we will arrange a better located table for you and make sure you are assisted by our staff.

Warm regards

Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Cracking place for anyone looking for a good feed. I came across this place on face book and booked through the social networking site. I got a confirmation response from the manager within minutes. Great service. Got there and the place looks up to date and funky. The restaurant was packed out, just as well I booked. Food was brilliant for what we paid. The sweet n sour chicken and crab claws went down well. Service with a smile. Will be booking our
christmas night out here for
definite. Good location away from the town centre. Highly recommend

Dear Guest

I would like to thank you for posting such a fantastic and positive review for Ricky D's World Buffet. Our staff are always pleased to hear that our customers enjoy their visits to our restaurant. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Me and my girlfriend visited here last month and we both agree that it is really good.

There is plenty to choose from and the price is reasonable considering you can eat as much as you want. The food is kept hot and is really good! Drinks prices were reasonable for a pint of Guinness and an Orange and Lemonade.

I've got to say that I believe that the people posting bad reviews on here are on the look out for a freebie!

I can see this place doing really well - give it a chance and you will see for yourself :)

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to leave us an excellent review. I am delighted that you and your partner enjoyed your visit to Ricky D's and hope it will be the first of many! Please do not hesitate to contact me on info@rickds.co.uk to arrange any future reservations. I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

We have visited this restaurant and we found that it could improve a bit. The world food was a selection of 1 Thai course, several Indian and Chinese ones and a couple of pasta dishes. I got myself a selection and I found that the meatballs were overcooked and tasteless, the peppered chicken was very dry, the fried rice and noodles tasted like onion. You can buy exactly the same food at Tesco and it is cheaper.
The restaurant looks like a disco with too much neon lights, the music and the illumination at the door makes you feel like you are at the wrong place.

2  Thank Pau1004

Dear Guest

Thank you for leaving feedback for our restaurant. We appreciate you taking the time to review us on your recent visit. We are sorry to hear that you were not fully satisfied on this occasion. We always strive to deliver great quality with great prices. Our selection of food types vary day to day and prepared on the day to ensure constant product freshness. We would be obliged if you could send us an email regarding your recent visit so that we can investigate this issue further. Our email address is info@rickyds.co.uk

Reviewed July 2, 2013

We have visited this restaurant a fair few times now, mostly at the weekends and found it to be just perfect. As well as multiple choices of food from around the world, as the name suggests, it looks as if the management has invested a lot of research, time and money into trying to please its customers, which is very hard especially as we want blood for our cash. They definitely tick all the boxes for me, as not all of my lot likes one type of food and it is hard come to agreements on where to go for a good meal. It is great to try a little bit of everything including Chinese, Indian, Continental and many more which are available in abundance with no limit to how many times one visits the buffet section in a large adjoining area. This concept is very similar to that of a 5 star all inclusive holiday buffet. There are many dishes from noodles to pasta, burgers to fajitas and loads of desserts.

Now! The service part? Absolutely fantastic, very polite, attentive and happy staff, just great. The only thing was not to my liking was not having enough car parking but we managed to find on street space just fine. Can’t wait to take more of my friends and family there. 5 stars again to this fantastic facility.

Ricky D, Manager at Hot Flame World Banquet Falkirk, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

Dear John

We would like to take the oppurtunity to thank you for taking the time to write such a fabulous review of our restaurant. Your comments have delighted our staff and let them know that they are doing a wonderful job. It is always a pleasure to serve you and your family. We are looking forward to your next visit.

Thank you once again John.

Warm Regards