“Grumpy staff”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #10 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Falkirk
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Bad customer service, I would often over hear the staff complaining about other staff members, they all looked grumpy and the coffee was not the best.

2  Thank canteatrubbish

Reviewed October 31, 2013

I'm just writing this review because I have just came onto the Starbucks page. It is actually not in Falkirk but the nearby town of Larbert.
The coffee is ok but I have to say there aren't enough seats within the shop. it is best to get a take away cup and find another seat within the hospital.

1  Thank Daniel S
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I love Starbucks but this one is poor, it's at the front door of the hospital beside the toilets, it's not very clean has people sitting in pyjamas often, staying less than a mile away I've been twice and wouldn't rush back.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

I am a regular visitor to this Starbucks and have always found the staff to be very pleasant and accommodating to anything I ask them. I would recommend them to everybody.

1  Thank Viv A
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Until Starbucks pay the right amount of tax they are not going to get my hard earned money...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

2  Thank Steve D