“MAGNIFICO :)”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 11, 2014

WOW what a place. I live very nearby and have passed the restaurant many many times and saw that the car park was always quite busy. So as a special wedding anniversary surprise, i booked in advance and made sure i had a special little table for my wife and i. The staff are brilliant. All of them. I nipped in on Saturday afternoon to drop flowers off for the table at night and the guys did not let me down.

The decor in the restaurant is very classy and very clean. The bar and lounge area are very relaxing and you can sit at a table or relax on the sofa's.

As for the food. Well i don't do italian food that often so to try real Italian food that wasn't pizza or pasta was a real joy. Very very fresh and very enjoyable and we didn't have to wait very long between meals.

I just can't believe i have never been in here before but i will be back for sure.

Keep up the good work guys. Well done and thank you very much.

1  Thank Grant M

Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

This was our wedding anniversary and my husband booked as a surprise for me. I arrived and was greeted with a gorgeous bouquet of flowers. Waiting staff were extremely attentive and friendly. Beautiful atmosphere and gorgeous decor.food was fresh and outstanding. We will return to this amazing place.

2  Thank geell
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Good food & very attentive service. So good & with such an uninspiring choice in area according to Trip Advisor we visited twice during a week's stay in the area. Good wines too.

1  Thank NickJB0712
Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

This is a lovely place to eat very classy indeed.
And the food was to die for so so good. And the service was great lovely staff. Will be returning often.

1  Thank Mary G
Reviewed May 4, 2014

We managed to get a booking for this restaurant at the third attempt, just shows how popular it is!
On arrival we were warmly welcomed and shown to our table straight away. Menu's were promptly given out, and our drinks request was taken, and quickly delivered to our table.
Staff were all very smartly dressed, and the service they supplied was equally as efficient.
The food we had, was of a good standard, and if I had one comment to make, it would be, that one vegetable offering is not really sufficient, as it is not everybody that likes broccoli, although for us, it was fine.
We only had starters and main course, so cannot comment on desserts, however I am sure they will be equally as good.
The bill, was at the top end of what we would pay for an evening meal, however, given the ambience, service and food quality, we found it to be value for money.
We enjoyed our visit, and would have no hesitations about going back.
As always, any questions just ask..

Alistair..