“Beautiful Food, friendly service”
Review of Manor Coffee Shop - CLOSED

Manor Coffee Shop
Reviewed December 19, 2013

I love this Cafe, good home made food, made with quality ingredients, the staff are very friendly, the decor is good and the atmosphere is warm and welcoming, the owner always makes time to stop and chat to customers and make folk feel welcome. Pricing is very fair, they also have a loyalty card system in place, can't really say enough good about this cafe :)

There are newer reviews for Manor Coffee Shop

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Enjoy visiting this coffee shop at least once or twice a week for lovely tasty reasonably priced food and great cup of coffee. Would recommend the breakfast it's fab.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

great cafe good food and reasonable price we enjoy going to this cafe as everything is lovely great presentation and a good atmosphere

Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

I popped in for some late lunch today and as a first time customer I wouldn't rush back. I walked in and there wasn't a member of staff in sight. I stood at the door until a young girl appeared. I took and a seat and she asked if I wanted a menu....surely that's a given that I'd want one? I hadn't even chosen when she was up to get my order. Once I'd ordered she disappeared and I was left sitting for a good few minutes before she reappeared to make my hot chocolate. My drink arrived and my food straight after it. The woman who brought out my food went to the young girl "where's this going?" Not really what you want to hear! When my toastie arrived the toastie itself looked good but the coleslaw and pathetic excuse of a salad majorly let it down. The coleslaw was clearly out of a packet and the salad was a few leaves, a slice of tomato and a sprinkling of onion.... Not impressive! The toastie tasted good but you can't really get a toastie wrong! I wasn't checked on and my plate wasn't cleared the young girl spent all her time sweeping up which I didn't think was appropriate either! I went up to pay and the girl didn't ask of it was okay or if I wanted any cakes just asked for my money totally not interested! As I said I won't be in a hurry to go back! With so many cafes in Falkirk they need to invest in some staff who actually seem interested and their customer service skills!

3  Thank mg2802
Reviewed March 30, 2013

was in on thursday 28th of march a about 1pm asked for mac cheese ran out asked for steak pie and chips got told no chips aked for steak pie and pots sorry no pots asked for steap pie on its own yes thats fine.....sorry ran out asked for baked pot none left asked for chicken curry no chicked and seriously all before 1pm settled for fish that was realy wet on the inside service lacks alot no 1 gave us a check to see if food was ok i waited 20 mins with the fish un touched to finaly get up and walk out a table next to us sat down at a table with dirty dishes expecting them to be cleared away yet the waitress (jade) decided to clean tables that had no-one sitting i was becoming a good wee regular here as well but my mind has changed i also wasnt offered a loyalty card anytime ive been in i only noticed it when an old lady showed hers i think the owner would benifit in some staff training and after all its the customers who pay the wages so nowt like a wee check up to make sure all is well hugly disappointed with thursday service and food realy let down in what was becoming my fave place in town

2  Thank FalkirkFoodcritic