“The most exciting sport ever!”
Review of Rebellion Paintball - CLOSED

Rebellion Paintball
More attraction details
Owner description: Rebellion Paintball Falkirk is located amongst 14 Acres of woodland with fast paced adrenaline fueled games and sneaky stealth tactical play. Here you'll find each game zone different from the last, take part in Trench Warfare, Attack the 360 Base, Capture the Flag or conquer Peanut Hill. Rebellion is owned and staffed by paintballers with many years of experience and high safety standards, this means that we can offer you the best paintball experience around!
Reviewed October 12, 2012

I went to rebellion with a bunch of friends. I had been to another paintball place before so wasn't expecting much. Boy was I wrong! The people who work there are really friendly and the games are really fun, the last place I went to just made us shoot eachother and use bullets but the games here had objectives and flags I used less bullets per game and had a lot more fun! The shop area was very clean unlike the previous paintball company I went to which was just a delapodated old shed and the bullets were a lot cheaper too! I've already booked my birthday party to be held here and I really can't wait!

2  Thank IamHAMMY

Reviewed October 11, 2012

I went to Rebellion Paintball with a group of mates for Stag Do. We all had a great day and some of us are already taking about going back. This was my first time paintballing so never really knew what to expect. I thought it would just be running about in a big woodland shooting at my mates. How wrong was I? This site was well organised, the staff were all very professional, the games zones were well layed out with lots of bunkers and trees. There was another group booked in for the day which was cool as we played against each other for a few games. Other games we split into our own groups so we got the chance to shoot each other. The equipment was good, the markers (they dont call them guns?) were cool, a lot more powerful than i thought they would be and were pretty accurate. After each game the marshalls filled the air bottles so we wouldnt run out and reminded us all to make sure we had plenty of paint in our hoppers for the next game. Paint was a good price at £7 per 100,a few of us got 500 each so we went trigger happy.
All in all, it was a great day out and I would be happy to recommend to site to anyone wanting to play paintball.

Lee.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

One of the best paintball experiences you can have.

The site is designed and run by paintballers who have a real passion for the activity and as such the game zones are exciting and fun to play on. Unlike some other sites the staff on site are relaxed and enthusiastic.

Highly Recommend!

Reviewed October 10, 2012

i recommend this place as its value for money staff are always on hand to give advice and the safety on this site its very good compared to others there are loads of game zone to be played i shall never for get the day i had such fun and we will be visiting again soon ty rebellion for an outstanding day :D

Reviewed October 10, 2012

I've played paintball at a few sites around central Scotland but Rebellion Paintball was the best over all experience.
Not onnly are the staff friendly, they are polite and actually seem to care about customers. The kit looks brand new and the goggles dont have the steaming up problem i've had elsewhere.

Games are varied and always fun to play. The 360 base is my favourite game because it really makes you think and work as a team instead of being trigger happy you have to think about your shots.

Overall Rebellion Paintball are amazing at what they do and how they do it.