“Great fresh taste”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
“Great fresh taste”
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

I was really surprised when my boyfriend brought this meal home as it looked so fresh and healthy very unlike your regular Chinese takeaway. Lovely boiled rice too. They also gave us a free sample of a new dish that they are going to start. We'll definitely be back

Falkirk, United Kingdom
“great tasting takeaway food”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I would defo give this a go!!!!!! the taste is excellent and made right in front of you and the service is always terrific.

I appreciate everyone has different taste buds but try the curry, it has an everlasting taste that sets you up for the evening. great place...go on give it a try, you know you want to!

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Best takeaway in Falkirk”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

The quality of the food and the service is excellent. This is the only take-away that when you phone for a delivery you do not get told the normal 1/2 hour to 45 minutes. The food is cooked fresh in front of you and the staff are so friendly. We would not go any where else.

Visited July 2013
Scotland
“new chicken toast”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I love the food from this take away it always tastes really fresh and the open kitchen shows the place is spotlessly clean. I was given the new chicken toast to try this week, probably not something I would have ordered. I would have missed out, really tasty and now one of my favorite starters. Try the chicken toast you wont be dissapointed, in fact I might order some now!

Falkirk, United Kingdom
“greasy food”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Great to see the cook making your food but everything is deep fried and then covered in sauce wish I had never seen this as no matter how hard I tried all I could taste was the grease

Visited June 2013