“An experience.”

Taiyuan
Ranked #33 of 169 Restaurants in Falkirk
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An experience.”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I travel the world and visit places when eating out with an open mind. The comedy value was excelent! It seems to be trying to be something its not by overdoing the customer satisfaction bit.

If you are in a hurry its perfect, you could have your two/three course meal wrapped up in 20 -30 minutes no problem. If you would like a relaxing evening taking your time then go to one of the nearby fastfood outlets. Having observed many telephone orders whilst I was there, the average time was 7 - 12 minutes from Phone in to walk out which questions the freshness of the food? I have to say mine was fine but I ate vegitarian.

While I am sat here writing this the waitress is getting a bollocking for forgetting to get a bottle of beer for a customer and a new starter is being talked to like a child from contemptuous parents in front of customers.

Not a good look.

There is not a good atmosphere here, It could possibly be only worse if it was being run by pol pot.

Consider going elsewhere first.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Andy C

Falkirk, United Kingdom
“Best yellow Thai curry!!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Me and a few of the girls decided to go to the bingo and we won so we thought we would treat ourselves. Staff were friendly and polite. I decided to try something different. I had the yellow Thai curry which was phenomenal. I have previously been back for take away and now have my friends addicted.

Falkirk
“Disgusting”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Had a takeaway meal from this restaurant. It was most definitely the worst takeaway meal I have ever experienced. The food appeared to have been heated more than once. The only part of the meal that was recognisable was the rice the remainder looked like slops! Had it not been brought and bought for us by friends I would have taken it straight back. Overall it was disgusting and inedible.

• Visited July 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Most friendly service around”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

My partner and I often go to the Taiyuan because it is a lovely place. The staff are friendly, the service is excellent, I really enjoy the food and I love the quiet, calm atmosphere.

Never had a bad experience at this restaurant!

1 Thank meeshemm
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Food amazing!!!”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

The area is dated and the juice is out of plastic bottles which is very dated but the service and food make up for it