“Simply the best.”

Tea Jennys
Ranked #6 of 189 Restaurants in Falkirk
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a family run business. Dedicated to serving high quality food, with a unique and cosy ambiance. Our highly trained staff are friendly and will do their utmost to make your experience the best it could be!Open: Mon-Friday.9Am-4pm Sat.9Am-5pm Sun.10Am-4pm
Reviewed June 29, 2017

Visited again with my fiancé. We were immediately furnished with menus and advised of the specials. The staff are very attentive. We opted for broth soup which comes in a pot. 10 out of 10 for presentation. My fiancé chose a fresh cream meringue which must be fit for the Guinness book of records for its size and I had macaroni which had a lovely home made flavour. I couldn't resist the beautiful display of home baking and chose strawberry and pear cake. I enjoyed every mouth-watering bite day dreaming about which one I would indulge in next. You get the full package here every time which gives me the belief that this could be the best coffee shop restaurant in central Scotland. If you have not already been do not hesitate you will not be disappointed.

xyolox, Owner at Tea Jennys, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2017

We hadn't thought of world records til now... that's certainly something we might go for! They get bigger by the day too! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a gorgeous review - you could possibly the new Guinness world record holder for best reviewer!

Reviewed June 23, 2017 via mobile

Well where do I start. My daughter and I went to tea Jennys. First time ever and we were not disappointed. The food was lovely and we had Nutella milkshakes these were awesome. Iv never had a milkshake that good before. So tasty. With edible glitter. The staff were so helpful and moved a seat out for my wheelchair. Also holding the door open for me aswell. This is a lovely place for food and my daughter and I are going back asap for more milkshakes. Can't wait. So glad we went here. This is going to be our new regular place to go to.

1  Thank gail R
xyolox, Owner at Tea Jennys, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2017

Wow, thank you so so much! What a fabulous little review. You and your daughter are welcome for seconds any time you like, it would be our pleasure! See you soon!

Reviewed June 15, 2017 via mobile

Excellent cafe. A great range of teas and cakes. Really friendly staff and lovely surroundings. Well worth a visit.

2  Thank SteveCalveley
xyolox, Owner at Tea Jennys, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2017

Thank you for your lovely little review!

Reviewed June 12, 2017

Decided to give Tea Jenny's a visit today to see for myself if it is great, good, alright or awful!
Well, I met up with my friend about 1pm and found ourselves waiting for 2-3minutes to be seated, as the tea room was full. It had a great feel good atmosphere as we were greeted by a lovely member of staff who I later learned was called Lorraine.
A very extensive menu with something for everyone and stunning looking cakes on display as well.
We were delighted with our choices of food and I must say the customer service was second to none. A lovely girl called Hollie served us with our drinks.
This is a delightful place to visit in Falkirk just tucked in off the High Street in a place called King's Court.
The experience was great from the moment we set foot in the door and the toilets were also immaculate which is always refreshing to see.
Well done to the owners who have certainly taken the time to hand pick staff and train them to a fantastic level for their business. They are all a credit to you, as I have worked at the top level in retail/customer service and you have set the bar very high for your competitors!
We will definitely be back sooner rather than later and strongly recommending to friends and family to check out this place next time they up in Falkirk.

1  Thank Scorpianne
xyolox, Owner at Tea Jennys, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2017

Wow! What a fabulous review. It means so much to us that you have taken the time to write such glowing comments about our little tea room! I have to agree with you, we have such a fabulous little team in tea jennys it is such a pleasure to see that their hard work is appreciated! Thank you so so much again - I really loved reading your review!

Reviewed June 12, 2017 via mobile

Forgot what a little treasure we have in Falkirk haven't visited for a long time., it was extremely busy but was worth the wait.
My friend and I had a really tasty lunch unfortunately we were too full for cakebe back another day for that .
Thanks to the lovely lady who served us and the very friendly staff even the chef smiled when walking passed.
Definitely be back,if you are in Falkirk area it's a must!!
Large choice menu and fabulous cakes mmmn.

2  Thank Joanna P
xyolox, Owner at Tea Jennys, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2017

Well Joanna the cakes just keep getting bigger and better in tea jennys, so don't feel like you have missed out by not having cake - we'll always be here to serve nostalgia by the slice! Thank you so so much for your review, we all hope to see you again soon!