“Hat trick!!!”

Tea Jennys
Ranked #6 of 189 Restaurants in Falkirk
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a family run business. Dedicated to serving high quality food, with a unique and cosy ambiance. Our highly trained staff are friendly and will do their utmost to make your experience the best it could be!Open: Mon-Friday.9Am-4pm Sat.9Am-5pm Sun.10Am-4pm
Reviewed May 25, 2017

This was my third visit with my fiancé. We were greeted by Lorraine's lovely smiling face and she remembered us right away calling my fiancé the gluten free lady as she has allergies and we got her help on our last visit. We sat at a table and were immediately furnished with menus and advised of the specials on the board. I opted for the courgette soup off the specials followed by macaroni cheese. My fiancé had a gluten free bread sandwich followed by the largest meringue we have ever seen - a meal in itself. My soup had a lovely homemade flavour and the macaroni had a strong cheesy flavour also filling the plate up as a generous portion. The soup is presented in a pot along with bread. There is an excellent choice of food from an extensive menu catering for all tastes. I don't think anyone would be disappointed. I have held off on this review as I am now writing it as a level 5 reviewer instead of my previous level 4 reviews. I urge all fellow reviewers who visit tea jenny's to leave their feed back. This establishment deserves to have a trip advisor award of excellence plus. You get the full package here, excellent service, food, presentation. We will keep coming back and will recommend tea jenny's to as many people as we can.

1  Thank William B
xyolox, Owner at Tea Jennys, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2017

What a little gem our Lorrayne is! I'm so excited that you'll continue to return to us and I hope each visit is better than the last! Thank you so much for writing such a gorgeous review for our tea room! See you soon!

Tea Jenny's Management

Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

Excellent food from a varied and good choice of menu. Lovely home made cakes and the wee tea cozy adds a special touch! Very welcoming and excellent service xx

xyolox, Owner at Tea Jennys, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2017

Fantastic, thank you so much! What's better than a tea pot with a cosy and tea in a china cup? Loose leaf tea too! There's nothing better!

Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

Great wee place hidden just off Falkirk High Street, superb food and very helpful and pleasant staff.

xyolox, Owner at Tea Jennys, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2017

Short and sweet - just lovely!
Thank you!

Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

Great little tea-shop with great choice of coffees, teas (a proper tea menu), excellent cakes together with a broad menu of light bites. Friendly service, china cups, good value. Great for coffee and cake or lunch. A popular haunt for us.

xyolox, Owner at Tea Jennys, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2017

A fabulous little review - thank you ever so much! We're all real tea jennys here so we absolutely love to see customers poring over our tea menu and trying new ones! I always encourage people to be a little bit wild and try our Hair of the Dog (a blend of Assam and chilli - ooooh!)

Thank you so so much once again, have a lovely Monday!

Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

Great little place off the main High Street but worth a wee visit. The cakes are amazing to look at never mind eat. Food is also good but can at times be a wee bit much and over awed by the plateful. Do not let that put you off just be aware the portions aren't small if you're leaving room for the lovely cakes.

xyolox, Owner at Tea Jennys, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2017

Oh thank you so much Claire! We always try our best to accommodate to little appetites so just ask your tea lady next time for a half portion - that way you will definitely have room for one of our gorgeous cakes!

Thank you again!