“An Unexpected Gem!”

Tea Jennys
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Falkirk
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a family run business. Dedicated to serving high quality food, with a unique and cosy ambiance. Our highly trained staff are friendly and will do their utmost to make your experience the best it could be!Open: Mon-Friday.9Am-4pm Sat.9Am-5pm Sun.10Am-4pm
Reviewed January 4, 2014

We came across Tea Jennys completely by chance and in need of a good cup of tea! It was very busy when we looked in, always a good sign, and we were lucky enough to be shown to a table without having to wait. The staff were very friendly and welcoming even to our two year old who was delighted to be given a picture and crayons.
The soups were very good and the Detox tea was very tasty indeed. The cakes were fabulous! Service was superb. It was a little bit cramped with all the other tables occupied but definitely worth it, the other customers were very pleasant and it gave us a reason to communicate :-)
The prices were reasonable for high quality food. We will return!

xyolox, Owner at Tea Jennys, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Thank you kindly for taking the time to review us and very happy to hear that you had an enjoyable first visit. Hopefully we will be at the top of your list the next time you are in the Falkirk area as we would love to have you back! We all love having little ones in the house and know it's extremely important to keep them happy....happy children....happy parents! Thank you once again and hope to see you and your family in the near future. Tea Jennys Management.

Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

My friend and i had planned to come today for afternoon tea however we were too early as afternoon tea isnt served until 2pm. We were not disappointed though as there was a lovely menu to choose from not only for food but hot and cold drinks too. We both opted for toasties/paninis which came with side salads and coleslaw - very enjoyable! We then ordered hot drinks and cakes which was a tough decision as there was a lot of delicious looking cakes to choose from. The only disappointment of today was that my tummy wasnt big enough for to finish everything! Will definitely return, need to sample both the breakfast menu and afternoon tea as everything sounds so good - look forward to it :-)

xyolox, Owner at Tea Jennys, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! Such a shame you and your friend had your heart set on afternoon tea but were a bit too early, but at least it gives you both an excuse to come back and visit again for a good old natter and whatever takes your fancy on the day!
It's a pretty extensive menu but we would be more than happy to have you come back as many times as you would like to work your way through it but next time remember to leave room for some cake! Thank you kindly once again and hope to see you soon! Tea Jenny Management.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

I came upon tea jenny's just by chance when I was in Falkirk with my grand daughter, she loves going there as all the teapots have cute little tea cosies. I often go in there alone I have tried most dishes. Home made soup is a meal in itself, always delicious with lovely crusty bread. I sometimes take in an elderly lady, she has a sweet tooth and just loves the home made cakes.Never had a bad meal or snack in Jenny's and leave with a smile on my face.

xyolox, Owner at Tea Jennys, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2013

WOW...what a fantastic review...thank you so much! Such kind words are very uplifting and encourage us to keep up our standards for our lovely loyal customers. Thank you for making Tea Jennys a regular place to visit and we will always do our utmost to ensure you leave every time with a smile on your face. We look forward to seeing you soon where we will be more than happy to serve you nostalgia by the slice! Tea Jennys Management.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

So, tea Jenny's is my friend's best tea place in the world,when I came to her place for the Christmas holiday,she brought me and i have to say,it's awesome. Amazing hot chocolate and there is a large variety of cakes. The decor is absolutely quirky and cute. I just love tea Jenny's ....xx
Make sure you try the hot chocolate, I'm not even kidding..

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! And of course a big thank you has to go to your friend for introducing you to Tea Jennys! We are so happy to hear that you loved your visit and hope that it makes you want to return again soon. After all, good friends, good gossip and good cake go hand in hand! Thank you once again and hurry back! Tea Jennys Management.

Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

My friend had taken me for lunch at here first time and I was impressed. Very cute and cosy, nice staff 'homely' food. I suggested it to my mum while out shopping one day, she wasnt keen as she had had a not very wonderful experience on her first visit..nothing terrible, but...She gave it a second chance, and although its a tad cramped sometimes, she is now a big fan ...as am I! Not the cheapest place in town, but it is real food and the staff are lovely.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are sorry to hear that your mum hadn't enjoyed her first visit but please thank her for giving us a second chance and relieved to know that the rest of her visits have been positive ones. We try extremely hard to ensure our customers are happy with everything, but sometimes certain things can and do go wrong which is unfortunate, but we will always do our utmost to put things right.
We can be a little cramped during busy spells as we are not the biggest, but we hope it doesn't put you or your mum off too much as we will always be happy to have you! Thank you once again and hope to see you again soon. Tea Jennys Management.