“Best Meal Ever” 5 of 5 bubbles

Falkirk, Scotland, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Meal Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2012

We visit Krua Thai at least once a month.
I have always felt it is the best Thai restaurant I have ever visited and we have been to a lot across Scotland and England.
I am normally very boring when it comes to eating out, I have a specific dish I always have when in certain restaurants. I decided to branch out at the weekend and took the advice of the waiter and let the kicthen suggest something for me based on what I like.
What I got was out of this world! The best tasting meal I have ever eaten! The perfect balance of flavours and spice!
Everything about this restraurant is excellent. The food, the service, the value.
The best place in Falkirk in my opinion.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Andy S

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Overpriced”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2012

We went for dinner the food was poor! cheap chicken, there was very little taste also found it
very over priced for what we got, were very disappointed as we were in THAILAND last year and loved the food. Wont be back! have been to the other thai restaurant in Falkirk
Lanna Authentic and the food is lovley and the staff are very nice.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Suzanne D
Falkirk, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Traditional Scottish Welcome - Thai Style”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2012

Great food, excellent value, friendly helpful service. A very pleasant surprise found in an unexpected place.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Would definitely recommend!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2012

My parents had been a few times and I had heard good reviews from them. There was a brilliant selection on the menu, with the option of various meats, prawns or tofu dishes - as a non-meat eater I was still struggling to decide what to have. The service was really good - food came quickly but not so fast that you felt it had been sitting under a heat lamp for any time, as it was everything tasted and looked freshly made, the veg was still nicely crisp and everything was cooked to perfection, portions sizes were really good too (I had one of the one-dish meals). The waitress was friendly and welcoming and informative about the range of food on the menu. I will definitely return - I'd like to work through the rest of the menu!

“Krua Thai”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2012

My first visit and certainly wont be my last. Food cooked to order and as you liked it. Service was excellent and food delicious. Thoroughly enjoyed my meal as did my sister . Cant wait to return .