“Best fish and chips for miles around!”
Review of Benny T's

Benny T's
Ranked #17 of 183 Restaurants in Falkirk
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 9, 2014

Brilliant fish and chips, great pizza and amazing ice cream. Definitely worth a visit. Best fish and chips for miles around.

2  Thank Suz1985

Reviewed May 4, 2014

Not for the first time we have ended up at BennyTs and as before our fish and chips were just great. We will be back ..Nuff said.

3  Thank mcnicol12
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Fantastic find! Fish is so fresh and the batter so light. Booked a table as it was a Friday night and glad we did as it seemed full but service was still spot on - the system they seem to use for service works and the staff were friendly, chatty and not running around stressed, they coped with the place being full and were great! Then came dessert! OMG!! White chocolate caramel square sundae - only bad thing I can say about this is that we were sharing!! Absolutely heaven.

2 happy bikers having gone for a run for fish & chips!! Will be back for sure!

4  Thank MandyJ72
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I am an avid fish and chip restaurant fan and friends had been going on about this place for a while. After reading the reviews below I was keen to experience it for myself. My husband and I went on a busy Friday night. The place was bustling and although nervous we wouldn't get a seat because of how busy it was, we were efficiently seated by the waitor. The interior is light and bright and the restaurant spacious. I ordered my choice of fish supper and my husband the Thai chicken burger. We did not wait long at all and I was delightfully impressed. The supper was gorgeous and the chips were the best chips I have eaten. My husband also extremely enjoyed the chicken burger ( which I had a bite of and will definitely order next time were in) I can't fault the standard of service, it was frankly everything you need. Definitely at the top of my fish and chip restaurant list, even if you're not a big fish fan the menu is plentiful with variety and priced extremely reasonably, very impressed and Will definitely be a returning customer.

2  Thank edingirl1
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I cannot fail the meal we had at Benny Ts. Great food and great atmosphere with friendly and attentive staff. Great with children as well which is always an added bonus when eating out.
We will definitely be back again! Highly recommended.

2  Thank Clare F