“Wow”

Ranked #25 of 179 Restaurants in Falkirk
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 22, 2012

This Take Away and Restaurant is amazing, the quality of the food from either is top notch, no complaints, the staff are friendly, polite and helpful.

The prices are higher but this is counter balanced by the excellent quality of the food served.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

I think this is the most over rated restaurant i have seen on here my fish was greasy and my chips were not cooked long enough, on my second return my chicken was like a welly boot chips better but nothing great McCain oven chips are probably better in my opinion.

1  Thank falkirkfalkirk M
Reviewed November 22, 2012

I`ll be the first to admit that the chips can be a hit and a miss. They are either cooked perfectly or a bit on the hard side.
Regardless the rest of the food that I have tried on my several visits is always spot n.
I have been that many times I think I have sampled almost everything on the menu, thats how good it is.
The prices won`t break the bank either,and the service is always a joy.
Lunchtime sit in menu always hits the spot. Again very affordable.
If I was to pick a favourite I would opt for the cheese burger and homemade coleslaw. The coleslaw itself is worth the money!
I have noticed though that the chips also tasted different when you take away. I have heard a few folk say this too. A funny taste possibly from the container the food comes in.
Still good though

Reviewed November 5, 2012

The best fish suppers in the district, always fresh and very tasty, never over greasy. Value for money and friendly staff.

1  Thank joyfalkirk
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Fresh fish & chips, cooked to a high standard. Sit in or takeaway. A generally pleasant experience. It's by no means the best fish & chips in the country, but it's head & shoulders above the norm for the Central belt which is generally appaling. I have eaten here several times over recent times & have never been disspointed. That said, I would stay on the M9 & head for the Allanwater, rather than take a detour here, when I have a hankering for a fish tea.

1  Thank John H