“One of the better pub meals going”

Orchard Hotel Restaurant
Ranked #38 of 176 Restaurants in Falkirk
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Visited with some trepidation as had previously had a very unpleasant meal here, very happy to report seems long in past. All staff very friendly and attentive, although very busy we were taken good care of and seated really quickly. Starters were excellent and huge portions, mains didn't seem massive in contrast but were extremely filling, lasagne was a little burnt underneath but nothing to complain about as the meat was delicious, loved the chips, two people at two courses and three drinks all for under thirty quid-excellent

There are newer reviews for Orchard Hotel Restaurant

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Top hotel and good value for money. Staff were very good, especially the young girl serving breakfast. I had lost my phone and she kindly rang it so I could hear which back I had packed it in. 45 quid includes breakfast. Would recommend it, but not the spiral staircase if you have had a few shandies.

1  Thank GARY J
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I won a free meal at the Orchard Hotel on 31/01/2013. The meal was fantastic and the staff are amazing. Would definetley say its 1 of the best places to eat in Falkirk.

1  Thank Sandypoos12

Superb!
This place should do home delivery!!! I ate with friends tonight at the Orchard. We were greeted with a warm friendly smile from the two attentive and bright staff; who immediately showed us into a cozy bistro style dining area. Really comfortable with a log fire, low lighting and beautiful twinkling candlelight made the ambience ideal for relaxing over a meal with my two friends.

There was an extensive choice on the menu to suit all our needs, and menu options to suit different budgets - We were offered an Evening Menu, choice of a £10 for 2 Course Deal or something from the Chefs Daily Specials. We were all amazed at how tasty there homemade bread Was... We asked the waiter, David if we could have more; and he quickly brought it over with a cheery smile and Big Hair!! (Seriously that Quiff is Legendary!!!) My friend loves the Nachos... Amazing!! I opted for the Veg Broth which was beautiful!!! We ordered some cocktails. French Martin's! My friend loves a Red Dawn which was not on the menu... Again.. This was not a problem; they made the cocktail! Which was delicious!

Our Mains were out of this world!! The Chicken Salad was the best I've had from a restaurant in ages and my friends lasagne and chicken balmoral looked yummy; the portions are HUGE though!! So don't over indulge in the bread... we couldn't manage dessert.

I think I've just found my new favourite restaurant!!! Defiantly try this place!! You won't be disappointed!!

Thank you for an amazing night!

1  Thank Itsmaself
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I've been here a few times for my lunch and dinner and have to say the food is fantastic and the service is outstanding they have little booths outside and its a little Sun trap in the summer the cocktails are to die for so if your in you must try i would highly recommend this place just love this place. Joanna falkirk

1  Thank jojo03041986